• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keith Richards admits to snorting his father's ashes

um... wow.... i don't know wether to puke, or just be impressed... wow

The saying "fathers live on in their sons" is true.

Keith Richards can snort whatever he wants. He's the ****ing man.

(Though seriously, that's pretty sick, even by Keith's standards.)

His dead father's ashes died a scary death. Inside Keith's nose.

You probably don't need to even cremate Keith.

Just let his body decompose in a few minutes, and sell his ashes per kilo.

he was just confused,.... the priest said "ashes to ashes" while Kieth thought he said "ashes to nasal passages"

"Here's to you Dad"

*closes one nostril with index finger and sniffs in Dad

"I love you so much" :heart:

*single tear

Is it that easy to confuse drugs with ashes? :huh:

:sigh:

Apparently it is.

nasty
He probably tried it to see if he'd get a diffrerent high from it.

Report: Richards says he snorted dad's ashes
POSTED: 3:28 a.m. EDT, April 4, 2007

LONDON, England (AP) -- Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated, and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the 'who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

NME is part of Time Warner, as is CNN.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

and i thought i had heard it all.

Now, when will Richards die so we can all snort him. I bet a gram will go a long way.

According to castmate Bill Nighy, Keith Richards was so drunk on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End that director Gore Verbinski had to hold his shins steady while he filmed his scenes.

Even if you did...why admit it? :huh:

richards2_narrowweb__300x448,0.jpg

Just looking at him... does this surprise anyone?

Why are people surprised by this? As disgusting as it is, something like this is expected from the likes of Richards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"