The Dark Knight Keysi Fighting in the Sequel?

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
Do you want to see them expand on this new style of fighting in the sequel?

I personally enjoyed seeing it because it was a little more realistic and brutal than you usually see.:)

baleandkeysivu3.jpg

http://www.keysikfm.com/en/batman_gallery_index.php

Keysi fighting in sequel!? ...

YES!!

Keysi fighting? Fine. But they should put the steadycam to better use so I don't puke all throughout. Not that I didn't like how frenetic it was.

all they need to do is pull back..i like the fact you fee your in the fight..but it has to be enjoyable to the people watching.. we need to see what is happening.

Yes I'd like to see Keysi used again...

But I would also like to see them pull the camera back just a little bit, so you can see more of what is going on. Similar to the Bourne movies (the first one more so).

Yes it will be used. The guy that did the stunts is also the creator of the KFM and has a gym just one turn of street from my house...:)

I don't give a damn what style it is just as long as I can actually see it.

When you see it with the camera pulled back in the rehersals, you can kind of see why it's better to shoot it up close like that. Personally, I didn't enjoy that much when I saw it. I mean, it looks like most of the time, Batman fights with his hands behind his head since the focus is on using your elbows to strike. I know it's about realism and I'm sure using that fighting method is very useful in real life, but it still is a movie based on a comic book and the visual of somebody getting punched is more interesting than watching a guy swing his elbows and stomp his feet. That's just one guys opinion though.

I'd like to see it back, and I'm pretty sure it will be. The camera didn't bother me too much, I guess they could zoom out a little.

JLBats said:
Keysi fighting? Fine. But they should put the steadycam to better use so I don't puke all throughout. Not that I didn't like how frenetic it was.
:up::up::up::up:

I think it would be wise to keep the same style. Keysi is quick, brutal and effective in a multi attacker situation. Bats isn't one for strict forms or wasted motion so having him do more traditional styles seems counterproductive to the movie.

Alonsovich said:
Yes it will be used. The guy that did the stunts is also the creator of the KFM and has a gym just one turn of street from my house...:)
Thats cool:up:

i would actually like to see it this time......

the special features BTS showed better fight scenes than the actual movie

except for the awesome ice fight

Just tell Nolan to pull the goddamn camera back during the fight scenes, and I'll be happy. :O

Visionary said:
Just tell Nolan to pull the goddamn camera back during the fight scenes, and I'll be happy. :O
lol!... someone needs to tie a rope around him and everytime he steps forward they pull back:)

:) Yes, I'd like to see it. Both it being there and me actually seeing it.

Yes. I wouldn't mind if they used it again. It's an interesting fighting technique of self development and personal growth. The fight scenes in Begins didn't bother me all too much. Although it would've been nice seeing them from a viewable angle. If it's used again for the sequel, hopefully the people watching will be able to actually see what's being hit.

keysi is great, and I hope nolan steadys the damn camera for the next film. At the risk of being attacked for it not sounding "real" enough, I hope we see a movie where Bats shows off his superior acrobatic skills. Maybe when they bring in Bane or Clayface and have them hurl a car at at Bats. It would be interesting to see Bats react the same way when Hulk through a car at him.

The crazy bastard jumped through the windows and did a double somersault!!! That day in the mid-late seventies I became an instant Bat fan....

Batman said:
Yes. I wouldn't mind if they used it again. It's an interesting fighting technique of self development and personal growth. The fight scenes in Begins didn't bother me all too much. Although it would've been nice seeing them from a viewable angle. If it's used again for the sequel, hopefully the people watching will be able to actually see what's being hit.

Batman, I fully agree. :O :up:

YESS!!! I always wanted to watch Dragon Ball Bats.

Will Batman be covered in red sperm trying to fertilize him in the movie like that pic?

Kool-Aid said:
Will Batman be covered in red sperm trying to fertilize him in the movie like that pic?

ewwwww. Thanks for the image.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"