KID's from the 80's this is for you!!!!

Aww..it's like everyone is trying to give Wilhelm a makeover.

cues up "Pretty Woman" soundtrack.

4015rw.jpg

That is it! ^ God bless you all......but I'm not going out with any of you, that's not how I roll, sorry.:(

Now, I wonder if it would be irresponsible to have that as an avatar. Hmmm
Hahaha, thanks though

Wilhelm-Scream said:
That is it! ^ God bless you all......but I'm not going out with any of you, that's not how I roll, sorry.:(

Now, I wonder if it would be irresponsible to have that as an avatar. Hmmm
Hahaha, thanks though
Nah, Holly's has ****ed up our eyes enough. :(

and for you 80's and 90's lovers... ive got alot of stuff esp the early 90's on sale in the products forum, if anyone is interested...

Ah HAH!!! Zany Zappers. The sun glasses with the blinking red light in them. Howzat?

mybudfl.jpg

someone here had my buddy..

NOT HIM!!!, I had Him as a Kid! AND he scared the ****t out of me! i had nightmares about him! because i thought he would come a live and kill me like chuckie!!! :wow:

lol, no... it's all about the Teddy Ruxbin...
73f4c9716defc39be481b9c2b6e937ef.jpg

NOT HIM!!!, I had Him as a Kid! AND he scared the ****t out of me! i had nightmares about him! because i thought he would come a live and kill me like chuckie!!! :wow:

lol, no... it's all about the Teddy Ruxbin...
73f4c9716defc39be481b9c2b6e937ef.jpg

Jesus, I had both a Teddy Ruxpin AND a My Buddy... I remember giving them both haircuts because I thought it would grow back. I swear, I used to watch Teddy Ruxpin every day.

ty1201.jpg

This is one of my favorites!

omg I remember those! my mom would buy me a toy everytime I got a 90 or higher in my tests or homework and I collected alot of these and GI Joes. My fave was the Condor, Raven and Thunderhawk.

I had a teddy ruxbin...that thing rocked!

me too :) i still have a book or 2 of his somewhere... and i noticed recently.. in a toysection at some store, they started bringing him back.. so i may have to snag one someday to save for future kids :) lol

does ANYONE remember a cartoon with some people living in a cave or something, and int he cave there was a body of water that they'd dive into, upon which they'd turn into a sea animal, then go do underwater hero s#!t? i swear i remember seeing this show, but for the life of me i cant remember what it was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"