• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

KID's from the 80's this is for you!!!!

Equint77

MY NAME IS HOV
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
0
Points
31
For all of those who grew up with those great toys in the 80's here's your chance to post pics of some of the crazy things we kids hounded our parents for..

1.jpg

Who doesn't remember the Snoopy Snow Cone Machine

cobracommander.jpg


You all know you wanted Cobra Commander

neca_8.jpg


And you know damn well everyone wanted a Gremlin growing up.

Post pics... bring back memories....but most of all remind yourself just how old you've gotten.... ;)



I'd like to give a shout out to J.... Vegas!!
 
info_toy1.jpg


You cant have lived as a kid in the 80's without wanting these.
 
Equint77 said:
For all of those who grew up with those great toys in the 80's here's your chance to post pics of some of the crazy things we kids hounded our parents for..

1.jpg

Who doesn't remember the Snoopy Snow Cone Machine

nope dont remember it at all

Equint77 said:
cobracommander.jpg


You all know you wanted Cobra Commander

sorry but cobra commander sucks, skeletor and hordak were far cooler

Equint77 said:
neca_8.jpg


And you know damn well everyone wanted a Gremlin growing up.

ok that one i'll agree with
 
i wanted panthro's car thingy....but i never got it. *goes off to cry*
 
I had lots of He-Man toys, including a Skeletor change bank! It rocked.
 
spider-jide said:
i wanted panthro's car thingy....but i never got it. *goes off to cry*
The Thundertank? I had that..probably still do. *goes to search the house*
 
spider-jide said:
i wanted panthro's car thingy....but i never got it. *goes off to cry*
The Thundertank would have been cool.

But at least I got the light up sword. I miss that.:(
 
The best toy I ever had was the electronic KITT from Knight Rider. Man, I truly loved that car to death. It finally just fell to pieces :(

But when I turned 18, my parents got me one in perfect condition on eBay. How cool is that?
 
3a_12_s.JPG


This is some prehistoric $hit.

LOL
 
Immortalfire said:
The best toy I ever had was the electronic KITT from Knight Rider. Man, I truly loved that car to death. It finally just fell to pieces :(

But when I turned 18, my parents got me one in perfect condition on eBay. How cool is that?
I had the Knight Rider Scaletrix.:up:
 
JangoFett2288 said:
YOU cant froget the ninja turtles
Actually it got changed to HERO turtles instead back then because of um...political and ethical correctness.
 
Dark Carnage said:
The Thundertank would have been cool.

But at least I got the light up sword. I miss that.:(

I had the light up sword of omens....until my stupid cousine broke it. :mad:
 
Equint77 said:
3a_12_s.JPG


This is some prehistoric $hit.

LOL

You gotta love the wood trim, that is priceless, Because you know what I think of when I think technology.....that's right, wood trim baby!!!
 
40_1_b.JPG


I didn't even know they made this one
 
spider-jide said:
Actually it got changed to HERO turtles instead back then because of um...political and ethical correctness.

what?! what are you talking about? they've always been called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, from the comic, to the cartoon, toys, games, story books and movies. its never been hero turtles....
 
Equint77 said:
c1_1_b.JPG


Here ya go... The real deal.
kick ass. thanks. i was trying to find some pics. man, THOSE were my life for the first 7 years. Wow... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"