Kiersey Clemons IS Iris West

Longer hair over shorter, though she looks hot either way.

A couple days ago: Dat dress outlining her shape tho. Hnnngh.

14262697_176247159477749_274068110_n.jpg

14032916_1311379625553103_708909676_n.jpg

As someone who is not a rabid Flash TV fan, can someone tell me why Iris and the West's are black in the show? Was it PC, comic related or something else?
I think it would have been better to go with a non black actress for the movies only the further separate it from the TV show. But with that being said this girl is adorable in every way. I do think she sometimes appears young though.
And before anyone misconstrue my comments as racist, I am also a black woman.

The only thing I've ever seen her in is Neighbors 2. She didn't have much to do there.

As someone who is not a rabid Flash TV fan, can someone tell me why Iris and the West's are black in the show? Was it PC, comic related or something else?
I think it would have been better to go with a non black actress for the movies only the further separate it from the TV show. But with that being said this girl is adorable in every way. I do think she sometimes appears young though.
And before anyone misconstrue my comments as racist, I am also a black woman.

I agree that it would have been a better way to differentiate the show and the movie. I'm cool with the casting of Clemons as Iris, but sometimes I feel like she got the role because she worked with Rick F on Dope.

In regards to making the West's black on the show, from what I understand is they cast Joe West first...who ended up being Jesse L. Martin and it led to casting a black actress for Iris.

The only thing I've ever seen her in is Neighbors 2. She didn't have much to do there.

Watch Dope, although she's not given a whole lot to do in that film either.

She was one of the two main supporting characters. She had a bigger role than the protagonist's love interest. What you talking about?

True but I feel like I remembered Zoe Kravitz more after seeing it. It's also been a while since I've seen it, so maybe my memory is just a bit cloudy.

Actually I don't mind if she has short or long hair. She looks great with both. :ilv:

Good choice... still miss the red hair... ;-;

What's up with liking to choose a black actress for Iris?

Judging by this photo:

CxGnNm-UUAAMrWQ.jpg

It would seem she's wearing a wig in her spare time.

Cavill is not the only DCEU actor to do so anymore. :o

Very nice. Terry78 would not say no to that.

Is Kiersey Clemons the one person in the world that still wears overalls?

It would seem she's wearing a wig in her spare time.

A lot of actresses wear wigs, either due to work, practical reasons or avoid being recognized in public.

Viola Davis, Michelle Williams... bad place, even Marie Osmond do this.

Meh I am not digging this casting nor Miller as Flash. Iris on the TV Show is more attractive.
candice-patton-slice-600x200.jpg
this Clemmons girl looks like she does not eat.

Really? I think Kiersey is so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"