The Flash Keiynan Lonsdale is Wally West

Keiynan stated that he'd go red if they let him (they should!)

Honestly Wally should be flash for more than one episode. If he isnt,. then the stakes of Wally being in the Speed force to end season 3 means nothing. Just a one episode problem.

Honestly Wally should be flash for more than one episode. If he isnt,. then the stakes of Wally being in the Speed force to end season 3 means nothing. Just a one episode problem.

I thought Wally got out of the speed force back in episode 16, when Jay Garrick took Wally's place.

Let's hope not. Wally is way too annoying for me to want to see him as Flash in general, let alone for an extended period of time.

At least have him grow his hair out for dreads so that the exposed head look fulfills the design aesthetic it is meant for.

FLA402b_0070b.jpg

Can they please give him a better cowl? One that covers his forehead? And gives him a neck?

I get that the show is about Barry but I really wish they would let Wally shine a bit. Give home a good storyline let, develop his character a bit more.

FLA402b_0070b.jpg

Can they please give him a better cowl? One that covers his forehead? And gives him a neck?

I really like that costume, but the cowl needs to be molded better. I've noticed that it often turns askew or slips down, as can be seen in this pic.

I think they should move Wally over to Legends tbh. He’s nothing on the Flash, the fact he even said that no one notices him in that one episode shows what a waste he’s been. Personally I feel like the Legends team would benefit from having him and he’d certainly spice up the difference in powers on the team.

Kay-B: That’s good to hear. I will say the departure of Firestorm as a unit was hard. The way Franz (Drameh) handled the material on his way, he did a great job.

MP: He’s an incredible actor, but you might see Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) show up on Legends.

Kay-B: I hope so, that was going to be my next question!

MP: I just saw a Legends episode with Tala Ashe (Zari Adrianna Tomaz).

Kay-B: Yes, the first Muslim superhero on TV!

MP: She literally has an episode that she just basically carries by herself, which was fantastic and funny.

Kay-B: So will Wally West be a permanent fixture on Legends?

MP: I can’t answer that, you’ll have to watch (laughs)!

Kay-B: You know I will, I just confessed my obsession with The Flash to you! With respect to Wally West, for a lot of people in this generation, comic book Wally West is the only Flash that they know, not Barry Allen, so I have been wanting them to utilize him more, since he is a great character and actor.

MP: You’ll see it.

https://blackgirlnerds.com/bgn-exclusive-interview-with-mark-pedowitz-president-of-the-cw/

Wally is so ridiculous. I don't get why they didn't make him like a 13 year old. His actions in season 2/3 were so childish and annoying at times. Made no sense for a 20/21 year old to whine so much.

Wally is so ridiculous. I don't get why they didn't make him like a 13 year old. His actions in season 2/3 were so childish and annoying at times. Made no sense for a 20/21 year old to whine so much.

I don’t know about that :funny:

Doesn't say much about 28 y.o. Barry who's been whining for 2+ seasons, does it.

Last edited:
Well Barry has gone down hill since he got with his step-sister Iris.

Actually it means adopted by, which Barry was by Joe, Iris' biological father. Half-sibling is related, like Wally and Iris.

Actually it means adopted by, which Barry was by Joe, Iris' biological father. Half-sibling is related, like Wally and Iris.
Google says step sister means:

step·sis·ter
?step?sist?r/Submit
noun
noun: step-sister
a daughter of one's stepparent by a marriage other than with one's own father or mother.

But I don't think Barry was adopted either.

Barry was adopted by Joe, proof is the dialogue between Barry and Joe in the car scene mid Season 1.

Joe and Barry call each other father and son all throughout Season 1.

Barry first calls Joe his father in 1x02 "Fastest Man Alive"

Joe refers to himself as Barry's adopted father in 1x15 "Out of Time"

They've really changed Wally since he was introduced on the show. He doesn't even seem like the same person anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"