Kiersey Clemons IS Iris West

Cxj-Ky8XEAA6i8R.jpg

Cxj-LVjWEAAPJBJ.jpg

Wow she looks iconic

It sucks if the rumors are true and they might be cutting her scenes. I really wanted to see her as Iris.

And they were cut. Along with Willem Dafoe.

And they were cut. Along with Willem Dafoe.

Yeah, that sucked. I mean even the legendary Willem Dafoe! As for Kiersey, has there been any official confirmation that she was cut entirely from the Flash lineup, or just for JL? She could still appear in the Flash 2020 movie, although I saw people say she may have been recast

If anything she should have been introduced in Justice League

Yeah, that sucked. I mean even the legendary Willem Dafoe! As for Kiersey, has there been any official confirmation that she was cut entirely from the Flash lineup, or just for JL? She could still appear in the Flash 2020 movie, although I saw people say she may have been recast

Nothing official, but JL VFX guy said he believes she left after the original director parted ways.

Also I'm guessing that when Rick first signed on to the Flash, it had a very different story in mind. And wasn't Flashpoint. That and a big reason she landed the role was probably because she was already in one of his previous movies.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's recast at all but at the same time, we're not even really sure Ezra will get a movie at this point

she's beautiful. Hope she gets some high profile roles again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"