The Flash Keiynan Lonsdale is Wally West

Seeing as how the writers did a fan fiction version of Flashpoint, barely including anything from the real story, I don't see much hope for the new show. They need to fix the shows they already have for them to start a new one. I'll still watch it though for kicks.
we all know the writers will do what they want. so it's easier said then done sadly. there is indeed alot to fix . like how they plot things out . I agree like what to do with iris and her day job and her wanting to help out team flash/ the star labs team better.

I have idea's. but I'm not part of those show's writers. so as I said it's easier said then done . :( I just hope they figure t out.

truth be told I just hope Geoff johns kept in touch with or just plain kept the show runner that was planned for the tnt channel, that was supposed to run the titans show from the jump before tnt bailed on them.

Cause I don't want any of the current show runners that have shows already, to have more then one and to focus on the one they have already. and more importantly I really don't want Guggenheim to touch this series.

if this show comes to the cw. for many reasons. a new show runner and team of writers will be fine and have the titan's deal with thing's internationally and present day to set it apart from team arrow and flash. Since the legends deal with time travel and see other environments/ regions.. the same with the latter part \what the legends do can be done with the Titans with out he use of time travel.

Plotting and structure are the weak points and need to be fixed now or they won't have much of a show left. Oh and if this becomes the Westallen and Friends show, I don't see how this could help. I see nothing but parallels with Felicity and Iris here. When Felicity became all about Oliver I don't think Arrow was the same again. Iris has the most screen time of any and does nothing but stand around and give pep talks to Barry. I guess the writers think she's like the audience and we are to self-insert through her but I don't. Just like they thought most would relate to Felicity mumbling her jokes when she wasn't obsessing over her little fantasy of Oliver, basically fan fiction come to life.

I love your ideas! Johns has his hands full with the DCEU right now I don't know how much pull or say he has on the show. The current ones in charge aren't doing a good enough job. They need to maybe bring back the writers of Season 1 or find writers that respect the material but can also write great stories. Maybe someone in the original idea range, someone who doesn't rely on tropes so much but on character growth. I think Zack Stentz and Judalina Neira may be the Marc and Wendy of the show. Judalina wrote the majority of S3A with Emily Silver, the Helbing brothers write two, I see mostly Judalina in the credits, seems like the Guggenheim of the show. Stuff needs to be changed. These new writers either need to change gears or we need to bring back the writers of S1 to give the characters life again. I've never seen a positive character like Flash be so depressing to watch. I'd really like to see them right their wrongs this season.

the only people I can say that can fix comic shows both marvel and DC are J. Michael Straczynski , josh whedon him self and Ryan fuller of heroes /pushing daisy fame and there's that head writer that made the 4400 the show.

and I love them to have script doctor's too back Carrie fisher is now gone ( I'm sure most didn't know she was one til it was overly mention when she passed away )and have real world advisors how real things works like what the show alias did which Victor Garber had worked formerly .

Last edited:
Whedon understands good arcs. Chuck Dixon for sure. Tim Kring to a degree. Heroes had so much potential.

I knew, although I don't think she wanted much credit for it even though she deserved it. She even ghost wrote for sitcoms in the 90s. Highly intelligent woman.

this was put up recently Idid mention the Manu benett part to the article make in his comment since it seem I'm the only person to answer him there.

#7- Titans

14839838617.png

Based on the success of the much-loved Teen Titans animated series on Cartoon Network, as well as the elation from fans when the Teen Titans: The Judas Contract animated film was announced, it’s a bit surprising that the Teen Titans, or even the Titans proper, haven’t popped up in live action yet. While the introduction of Deathstroke into the DCEU has many wishing for a film featuring the team that made him famous in the first place, there’s definitely a large market out there that would be thrilled to see a Titans television series.

At this stage, the only Titans/Teen Titans mainstays that we’ve seen in one form or another are Kid Flash (Wally West) on The Flash and Arsenal (Roy Harper) on Arrow. That being said, the series could either air alongside said series as a spinoff or another network could take the concept and start completely from scratch.

As far as additional characters, classic names like Starfire, Beast Boy, Tempest, Raven, and of course, Robin/Nightwing could fill the remaining gaps. Plus, if the series did end up on the CW, it’d be a prime reason for Manu Bennett to reprise his role as Slade Wilson, serving as a formidable, yet familiar foe to set the tone for the first season.

source:http://epicstream.com/
this is me below taekn from their comments area uder the article
Kelechuckuw K.c. W ·
that would be awesome but Manu Bennett had a nasty fall out withthe show runner of arrow and mothed off too often about it and he has made his home as the cool dried withthe techno bloade onthe shannra chronicles . you'd have to use death strokes son

Like · Reply · 14 mins

Last edited:
Can they kill wally off on the show please. The actor is annoying and I really dont want barry having a sidekick speedster

^^And this is the reason I said this the page over prior

post #147
Got this from CBR it's bit off topic but seeing as half the fan base have problem with wally I'm thinking it'll be the start to the titans series and it'll be good place to put him for bit as founder I even said so in their comments area and good way to bring back roy Aka Arsenal as founder too

dc-rebirth.jpg

Geoff Johns Teases Another DC TV Series to Be Announced ‘Soon ’14 hours ago

TV NEWSDC

Entertainment's president and chief creative officer reveals we should expect news about another television series based on one of the publisher's properties.
Read more
Geoff Johns greeted 2017 with a list of the top five DC events he’s looking forward to in the new year — including a new television series that he promises “will be announced soon.”

RELATED: Gorilla Grodd Will Return to “The Flash” “Soon”
The tease from DC Entertainment’s president and chief creative officer arrived Saturday night on Twitter, at the end of a rundown of several of the current TV shows based on DC Comics properties: The CW’s “The Flash,” “Arrow,” “Supergirl” and “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” and Fox’s “Gotham” and “Lucifer.”
The new year also sees the premiere of the NBC comedy “Powerless,” and new seasons of “iZombie” and “Preacher.” In addition, WGN America and Syfy have ordered pilots for “Scalped” and “Krypton,” respectively, and Fox has made a production commitment for a “Black Lightning” pilot. However, it’s unclear from his Tweet whether Johns might have been referring to an announcement of a series order, or a completely new project.

Beyond animated series like “Young Justice” and “Freedom Fighters: The Ray,” projects known to be in development include “DMZ,” “Ronin,” “Y: The Last Man” and “Unfollow.” But we shouldn’t forget “Teen Titans,” which stalled at TNT, and the long-discussed adaptation of “The Sandman,” which has bounced between television and film for years (it’s still in development for the big screen, but its most recent screenwriter bailed out, saying the comic should be adapted for television).

source: CBR

me from comments area of CBR

Kelechuckuw K.c. W ·
It's likely the Titans and should be. On any other net work it'll die fast with the exception of the cw. besides it'll be good place to put wally west as the founder and if they ever bring back Roy aka Arsenal.....

Hoping we see a few episodes in the beginning of season 4 where Wally is the actual Flash in the red costume and everything!

Obviously Barry's not going to be gone for long, but I'd assume season 4 will begin at least a few months after the season 3 finale, that'll be great character development to have Wally being the Flash without Barry's guidance for a while

They haven't given Wally that much to do so far, I hope we get a ton of him in the next season

Since he likes to dye his hair, they really should have him dye it red for S4. Just sayin.

I could Wally replacing Barry for most of 4A, maybe we'll actually see him grow. But I don't think they will permanently hand him The Flash mantel.

Is that a joke? RIP Black Canary.

OTOH, this isn't really an apt comparison, seeing as Barry Allen is the star of the series and well-liked main hero. Whereas Laurel Lance was. . . not. She was one supporting character of many, and one who spent a good chunk of the series with the fans hating her and wishing she'd get killed off.

I could Wally replacing Barry for most of 4A, maybe we'll actually see him grow. But I don't think they will permanently hand him The Flash mantel.

With Flashpoint only lasting 1 episode, I don't think Wally will be the main Flash for more than 2 episodes. I see Barry being out of the speed force in some form by the 3rd episode of next season.

Will Wally get the red/silver suit...is the real question?

Will Wally get the red/silver suit...is the real question?

Maybe this will be their version of having Wally become the Flash. Rather than have him wear Barry's suit, he wears the gray and red Kid Flash suit from the comics. That way he gets a new suit that he can keep wearing once Barry comes back. But then, if Arrow's any indication of how secondary heroes are handled, he'll probably continue to wear the same suit in perpetuity (see Laurel wearing the same costume in S3 and S4, or Thea at the end of S3, as well as in S4 and S5–not to mention Thea's costume is basically Roy's).

Maybe this will be their version of having Wally become the Flash. Rather than have him wear Barry's suit, he wears the gray and red Kid Flash suit from the comics. That way he gets a new suit that he can keep wearing once Barry comes back. But then, if Arrow's any indication of how secondary heroes are handled, he'll probably continue to wear the same suit in perpetuity (see Laurel wearing the same costume in S3 and S4, or Thea at the end of S3, as well as in S4 and S5–not to mention Thea's costume is basically Roy's).

well, the female speedsters did get the same suit similar to that one time that fake BC wore Laurel's suit
I'm starting to think that's more of a gender thing...than a secondary character costume issue

either way, would be nice to see some slight modifications to the current KF suit

OTOH, this isn't really an apt comparison, seeing as Barry Allen is the star of the series and well-liked main hero. Whereas Laurel Lance was. . . not. She was one supporting character of many, and one who spent a good chunk of the series with the fans hating her and wishing she'd get killed off.

I don't think she was a bad character per say. She just had really weak material. Katie works better as a villain than used and abused Laurel. I don't care what olicitors say, she was dealt a bad hand.

I don't think she was a bad character per say. She just had really weak material. Katie works better as a villain than used and abused Laurel. I don't care what olicitors say, she was dealt a bad hand.

I agree, which is why I'm fine with Black Siren sticking around as a recurring villain. I just don't want her redeemed, because there's been quite a lot of evidence that, no, seriously, she's hardcore evil and has deliberately and maliciously rejected outreach a couple times already. There is precisely zero reason to believe she's "misunderstood" or "lost", and I don't believe for a second that the show has skilled enough writers to sell "redemption from a state of full and intent evil".

I agree, which is why I'm fine with Black Siren sticking around as a recurring villain. I just don't want her redeemed, because there's been quite a lot of evidence that, no, seriously, she's hardcore evil and has deliberately and maliciously rejected outreach a couple times already. There is precisely zero reason to believe she's "misunderstood" or "lost", and I don't believe for a second that the show has skilled enough writers to sell "redemption from a state of full and intent evil".

I think this comes with fleshing out the character more, the finale barely had much of Siren in it. I never accepted the new Canary at all, she's a 2.0 version. The writers need to give Katie more meat to work with in order to have an interesting story line. Quite honestly it doesn't make much sense to keep on 2.0, no offense to the actress it just seems like a cheap replacement.

She was willing to help Oliver before the team betrayed her and locked her up. She also made a deal with Chase not to harm Quentin.

I'm going back to re-watch those episodes because they were the highlights of the season. Along with Chase keeping Oliver guessing until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"