Kiersey Clemons IS Iris West

Emma-roberts-photo-75942.jpg

surprised there hasn't been more ethnic suggestions, I mean they already changed the West family to be black in the show, and the newest version of Wally in the comics is black...

or would they avoid that to differentiate themselves from the show?

Please WB, Please?

B-fPRHWIcAAFbRN.jpg

Felicity Jones

I hope they cast her right. Out of all the DC love interests, Iris is my favourite, she is cool and caring towards Barry and the people around her.

But Amy's 8-10 years older than him and Cavill in the movie looked older.. :p

Felicity 31 Ezra 22 9 years. and she doesn't look that age as I've told you. They can also make Ezrita older with characterization or hair cut even with some scruffy look.

Genry? My eyes, man! :p

I don't know. It seems to be a bit much to make a 22 year old fit with a 31 year old :hmm

But the point is that Felicity doesn't look that age. she looks 22-24 year old. That's the key.

And it's similar making a 22 year old making him looking older than for example when they made Henry looking like a 18 year old guy.

I hope this cinematic Iris is better written, than on the show.

WB/DC did a great job with a modern day Lois Lane, and I hope Iris is well written and more helpful, as a character.

would you be fine with her profession be changed? or it needs to be journalism?

Looking at people the same age as Ezra Miller, it seems like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez are the best options.

Looking at people the same age as Ezra Miller, it seems like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez are the best options.
And Justin Bieber for Nightwing :o
We are talking about actresses not singers ;)

For the sake of not making her into a carbon copy/lesser version of Lois Lane, do you guys think that they should update/modify Iris's career/job within the DCU?

I actually think Anna Kendrick would be a good choice (and not because she's a redhead).

I freely acknowledge that they could do better, though.

The limiting factor would obviously be Ezra who looks a teenager. Ergo, Iris would have to look like a teenager too.
In that regard, Hailee is a good suggestion.

what he looks like is iterative, it depands what age they are trying to pass him off for (which i doubt is teenage) so if their trying to pass him off as a adult him work with someone older might help (or might hurt if it just makes him look younger by comparison)

what he looks like is iterative, it depands what age they are trying to pass him off for (which i doubt is teenage) so if their trying to pass him off as a adult him work with someone older might help (or might hurt if it just makes him look younger by comparison)
That's exactly my concern.

I like the Shailene Woodley suggestion. Assuming she grows her hair out again :yay: I also like the idea of them being engaged already in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"