Sequels Kitty Pryde movie in the works

https://www.themarysue.com/brian-michael-bendis-kitty-pryde-movie/

Comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis was brought on to pen a film that was rumored to be about Kitty Pryde, a.k.a. Shadowcat, one of the most well-known X-Men characters and teen superheroines. After Disney bought Fox, it was unclear whether the film would still be happening as the X-Men movie universe is all-but-certainly folded into Marvel’s, but ComicBookMovie.com shared a tweet from Bendisconfirming he is still at work on the project, so we may still get a Shadowcat movie.

My own comment: Kitty Pryde would make for a great initial introduction to the X-Men, *if and only if* they somehow have the X-Men and mutants be a thing that is not literally just starting right now.

a Kitty Pryde movie starring Millie Bobby brown after X-Men 1 with some x-men cameos would be pretty awesome in my book.

Kitty can easily be really popular and loved by general audience, all she needs is a studio that makes a great use of her with a compelling movie (and great marketing)

Millie Bobby Brown.... GOD NO. This girl is terrible

We want Ellen Page back!

I'd love to see Ellen Page come back too + child actress Dafne Keen aka X-23 because we already love her

if Kitty Pryde were a 13-year-old, the actress would probably be in her late teens or early 20s.

Millie Bobby Brown.... GOD NO. This girl is terrible

We want Ellen Page back!
tell that to the great Kinberg, who didnt let Ellen return for either Deadpool 2 (perfect oportunity) or New Mutants (also perfect oportunity)

Speaking of, I think she's in a new Netflix show that's premiering this week, Umbrella Academy.

Hey, I wouldn't mind if Marvel recast everyone and kept Ellen Page :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"