Comics The Official SHADOWCAT Thread

Just one more thing about Kitty's age, though... Remember, her day job is teaching at Xavier's-- basically, at a high school. (not as a student aide or anything, but as a full member of the faculty.) I know she's a prodigy and all, but you'd think she'd have to be at least 20 for that...

Exploding Boy said:
Yeah thats not really ****ty. Maybe having sex with him when she was underage is a bit more ****ty but I wouldn't call her a **** for it.
She had sex with Colosuss?!

Yeah, in the latest issue of Astonishing.

Storm X said:
It's encoriging people to express themselves physically!??! What the.....Trust me that's not a good encouragement. I still think the writers are messed up in the head, not as much now that you guys tell me she's a young grown woman. But yeahjust the idea of Kitty phasing through the floor wile doing it was like----I stopped and think about it......she's on top of Colossus, she's moving up and down, then comes the orgasmn and boom phases right through......was that too much detail? lol. Sorry if I offended anyone, just my idea of what happend.
Well, the whole part with her phasing was obviously for comedic effect, but I don't see how this is in any way detrimental to the minds of children everywhere. Heck, I'm 17 and Kitty having sex with Piotr really isn't going to encourage me to try some non-safe sex. Not every comic needs to become an after-school special. People have sex, that's what they do.

Storm X said:
I had no idea Kitty was that old, she does'nt even look past 18. Wow.

It's encoriging people to express themselves physically!??! What the.....Trust me that's not a good encouragement. I still think the writers are messed up in the head, not as much now that you guys tell me she's a young grown woman. But yeahjust the idea of Kitty phasing through the floor wile doing it was like----I stopped and think about it......she's on top of Colossus, she's moving up and down, then comes the orgasmn and boom phases right through......was that too much detail? lol. Sorry if I offended anyone, just my idea of what happend.

But yeah let's move on before i share any more ideas.

i dont really think the x-men are going to encourage teens to rebel. it sounds like you got more excited than offended imo.

also, wanted to add, they never said what sexual act they did.

Kitty has monogamous sex as a consenting adult, and she's sending a bad message to the kids?

Meanwhile, we're looking at a franchise where Cyclops cheats on every wife he's ever had, Wolverine spreads more seed than a sunflower field, Emma shows more skin than a playboy spread, Rogue dresses scantily as she tells people not to touch her (remember kids, being a tease is almost as bad as being a ****), Storm was seeing Nightcrawler & Wolverine at the same time, Nightcrawler was kissing Storm & Rachel at the same time, Archangel's girlfriend is barely legal, and Wolfsbane's boyfriend (Elixir) isn't of legal age at all.

But Kitty has sex once with one man she's been in love with for the past 7 years of her life, and she's a ****. Gotcha.

I was also going to add how we see Scott and Emma in bed in almost every issue they're in. You think they were just lying there? I doubt it. Kitty is a very mature person. People have sex Storm X, lots of people do. It's not crazy for them to mention this. Scott and Jean had sex because well they have kids. Kitty is allowed to have sex too. I doubt kids or teenagers are going to read this and say 'Oh COOL! I want to have sex and phase through the floor!"

Hmm....Once I learned Kitty's age I realized things by myself, thanks but I dont need lecturing. In the case that she was 16 it would have been a bad example, in my opinion, no questions asked. But if she's 20 I guess thats okay, I dont know Cyke and Emma are always doing it, Beast is always being a perv, so it kinda seems normal, though it should'nt be.

Oh and dont think Im one of does old people that talk about kids and how the world is srewed, im only sixteen.

Anyways.....Yeah so Kitty....she can phase....

spark627 said:
beast is a perv??

what book do you read?
He licked Psylocke shortly after she came back from the dead in Uncanny. This was what, last year?

Storm X said:
I was referring to what Exploding said. I dont see that as a good example for teenage girls like Kitty. She sat a really bad example for alot of young girls out there who read this title, maybe ****ty is not the right word but innapropriate is. I dont know what the writers where thinking when they did that, obviously they dont care about lifehood only money you can tell right away when you see that section of the issue. When Wolverine says "Bout time" was also wrong, he should have sat down and talked to Kitty as the grown man he is, tell her to atleast make sure she uses protection, but no..... They made it seem like a normal thing for a young teenage girl to be having sex with her boyfriend.

And yes, I agree with you Emma is a ****, but a grown woman. She knows what she does.

Buffy slept with many guys. But she never came off as ****ty.

Storm X said:
I was referring to what Exploding said. I dont see that as a good example for teenage girls like Kitty. She sat a really bad example for alot of young girls out there who read this title, maybe ****ty is not the right word but innapropriate is. I dont know what the writers where thinking when they did that, obviously they dont care about lifehood only money you can tell right away when you see that section of the issue. When Wolverine says "Bout time" was also wrong, he should have sat down and talked to Kitty as the grown man he is, tell her to atleast make sure she uses protection, but no..... They made it seem like a normal thing for a young teenage girl to be having sex with her boyfriend.

And yes, I agree with you Emma is a ****, but a grown woman. She knows what she does.

WAIT BEFORE WE LEAVE THE "****TY" I just want you guys to get it clear that I said that ****ty is not the word she deserved more of innapropriate was how I then addressed her. Just want to make sure you kitty fans dont get the wrong impresison of me, ****ty is defenetly not the right word for her actions. :)

Mike059jig said:
She lost by one..Dammit..
IF ONE MORE OF YOU SHADOWCAT 'FANS' VOTED FOR HER!! :mad:

Naw its cool. So what about Kitty in the latest Astonishing? Looks like she's going to kick some ass in issue 16.
Kitty02.jpg

Cool Kitty avatar.

Exploding Boy said:
I doubt kids or teenagers are going to read this and say 'Oh COOL! I want to have sex and phase through the floor!"

bwhahahaha!!:D

“PROFESSOR XAVIER IS A JERK!!”

best kitty line EVER!

and might i add, Kitty is da man. yup, i said it. she da man.

The Emma-Kitty interaction in Endsong cracks me up everytime. God, Kitty is awesome.:)

Do you read Astonishing? You get that in almost every issue, it's one of my favorite parts of the book.

Exploding Boy said:
Do you read Astonishing? You get that in almost every issue, it's one of my favorite parts of the book.
EMMA:
Three students were missing from my Ethics class. Seventeen overall. Logan had to break up two fistfights and a mystical swordfight. And that dreadful Guatemalan Crab-Boy is at Benetech telling reporters this is every mutant's only chance to avoid burning in everlasting hellfire.
This is eating us from the inside out.

KITTY:
Oh my god.
You teach Ethics?

I love in Endsong when Emma says there is no brain activity under the ice(while Kitty is phased down there) and Scott says "Not even Kitty?" Emma:"Well that hardly counts" I love it :D

This thread needs nude pixs pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"