Walking Through Pryde: The Kitty Thread

she looks, so, funny with that lil prego belly

edit:
know you, its kinda wierd, i was just looking thought the list of her most recent movies, an in like her last 4 movies she doin, she co-stars with a spider-man cast memeber
An American Crime- with James Franco
Juno - with J.K. Simmons
The Stone Angel- with Dylan Baker
Smart People- with Thomas Haden Church

yeah that wired! but cool!! people are talking maybe an oscar nom for ellen in junoo!! cool!

she looks, so, funny with that lil prego belly

edit:
know you, its kinda wierd, i was just looking thought the list of her most recent movies, an in like her last 4 movies she doin, she co-stars with a spider-man cast memeber
An American Crime- with James Franco
Juno - with J.K. Simmons
The Stone Angel- with Dylan Baker
Smart People- with Thomas Haden Church

i think she will look too cute when she will really be pregnant :cwink:

Hi Enigma. Thanks to you for the scans and your site, I think is the best Ellen web, right now.

Any news about Ellen? about her next film's release around the world... like Spain, for example, hehe. I'd like to know what film will be released here next, but haven't any idea...

Hi Angamb,

[SIZE=-1]I hope you will get this in time. An American Crime will shown at the Sitges Film Festival in Barcelona on 6th, 7th and 8th October 2007. You can find more information on [/SIZE]http://www.cinemasitges.com/uk/index.php?a=films_fitxa&idFilm=712[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

Thanks for the info, although I won't can see it, because I'm from Canary Islands...

she looks so gorgeous in the first one. i luv her hairstyle too.

that's not a bad thing. she'll age gracefully as she gets older. :)

Recent photos.

LilEllen.jpg

Cutie.jpg

really nice photos!! ellen is getting A LOT OF OSCAR BZZ FOR JUNO!

Ellen is getting huge Oscar buzz for JUNO - one Oscar prediction site has her for the favorite:

http://www.theoscarigloo.com/Actress.html

Her pros: youth, her short/solid resume; her top champions (including Ebert) and the film's B.O. potential. Yet, she doesn't have the obstacles faced by her rivals and that continues to keep her on top.

There are many contenders but very few with realistic chances: Ellen Page and Marion Cotillard are the safest bets right now, Blanchett survived The Golden Age's assassination but she should be praying for for I'm Not There's success. Now that Enchanted is being screened, buzz for Adams is proving accurate and Knightley, overshadowed by her costars according to most critics, could lose her spot anytime. Linney, Jolie and Berry remain as dark horses.

I don't know what crack you guys are on but Ellen Page is NOT sexy or hot, she looks 12 years old for f**ks sake!

I don't know what crack you guys are on but Ellen Page is NOT sexy or hot, she looks 12 years old for f**ks sake!

shes cute, but theres a difference between cute and being sexy or hot. but more than that, shes a great actress.

Fox needs to make an EXCALIBUR movie with Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler and such... really do... Captin Britain and all would be new of course(duh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"