knee replacement here i come

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
so about a year ago i messed up my knee and had to have surgre on it to fix it up but the doc said that with in ten years i would need a knee replacement. well about four weeks ago at work i hit a patch of ice and slipped and fell on my knee. well i the doc said to use the brace on it and come back to see him in 2 to 3 weeks and see if its any better. well i saw him today and told him that its not any better in fact it seems to be worse. so my next visit it will be for an MRI. but i have a feeling that there isn't much that they can do for me other then a knee replacement.

Doesn't sound fun at all.
I hope all goes well.

what are your replacing it with? i say go for an mp3 player or something

i need one of those... i broke my leg in 9 places, about 11 years ago, and my knee just never healed up right. it still slips out of place every now and again if i'm not careful.

It's good that you only have to have a knee replacement. I know people who have lost their legs because of illness that they could not have prevented. I would rather have a knee replaced than lose a leg.

I'm sure you will recover.

i have a bum knee to0 luckily my dr says all i kneed is medicine and a knee brace good luck hr

thanks, I just can't think of any thing that they can do to fix my knee. but i hope that i don't knee the operation, seeing as if that happened i would have to stay with this job and i just can't stand it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"