• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

All-Star Superman Returns today

Reaction score
Well people I am back. I must say the surgery went well. When they went inside my knee they saw that I might not need a knee replacement and so they shifted my knee over to keep in place from dislocating and reattched some muscles and we're hoping that all goes well. Also during that time I found out I am going to be a dad which is great news for me, because doctors told my wife that she couldn't have kids but by the grace of God we are going to be blessed with our first child and I can not wait. This is what happens when you keep your faith in God and pray. So I thank him everyday for this.

We've missed you Tony Montana.

Wazzzupp? Glad you're feeling ok, and congrats on gonna be a dad :up: :)

All-Star Superman said:
This is what happens when you keep your faith in God and pray. So I thank him everyday for this.
So, the thousands of people all over the world who fervently prayed that my little brother would be able to walk, they just, didn't have enough faith?

And I guess the people who actually survived September eleventh, God heard their prayers, but the people who were killed, I guess God was displeased with their prayers?

:confused:

Anyway, I hope they gave you some nice pain killers.

As I said, I didnt know you were gone.

It's easy to lose track of all of his emotional goodbyes and triumphant returns.

Congrats on your wife getting pregnant, but maybe all this time the one who couldn't have kids wasn't her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"