Knightfall Question

Victarion

Iron Captain
Reaction score
I bought volumes 1 and 2 of the Knightfall saga. Volume 1 was great; in Volume 2, there doesn't seem to be any mention of Bruce's healing/therapy. Its all Jean Paul Valle doing his Azrael thing. Does Volume 3 take up Bruce's healing, and bring the story to a head? Also is Bane in Volume 3 or is it just Batman vs Azrael?

As far as I remember Knightsend (Part 3) covers Bruce's retraining and healing, as well as Jean Paul's submission. But there is also another Bruce story that happens concurrently to Knightquest (Part 2), can't remember what happens though.

there was knightfall, then knightquest split into the crusade (JPV) and the search (bruce searching for tims' dad and dr. kingsolving)

I don't remember how Bruce got better but I think it was some sort of hypnosis with Shondra Kinsolving but at a cost because it turned her into a vegetable of sorts.

There's some sort of psychic mental struggle between Shondra and her evil step brother.

I will always maintain that his healing in in KnightsQuest was mishandled. The best way to do it would have been to have Bruce, at the end of his rope and desperate, go to Ra's al Ghul who, in exchange for a favor that is kept a secret from the the reader, allows Bruce to bathe in the Lazarus Pit to heal his back. That way you could still do his retraining with Lady Shiva and you would have the bonus of his promise to Ra's hanging over Bruce's head for future stories. He had to make a deal with the Devil to save his city.

I bought volumes 1 and 2 of the Knightfall saga. Volume 1 was great; in Volume 2, there doesn't seem to be any mention of Bruce's healing/therapy. Its all Jean Paul Valle doing his Azrael thing. Does Volume 3 take up Bruce's healing, and bring the story to a head? Also is Bane in Volume 3 or is it just Batman vs Azrael?

I have all 3 volumes. Vol. 3 does not deal with Bruce's healing, but his retraining. For some reason Bruce's healing was left out of the recently published volumes, so he just kinda shows up at the end of vol. 2 all better.

Bane is not in volume 3. It is mainly Bats vs. Azrael, with a little of what happens after.

The volumes don't really include all the Knightfall material. You get the main story, but I hope one day they release a collection that has everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"