Krypton Krypton - General Discussion Thread

I love the tease for the new seasons Hopefully in a of couple of week that they will release a new trailer. Can't wait to see how season 2 will play out. I can pretty much guess that Seg will reluctantly work with Brainiac in getting out of the Phantom Zone.

OOOhhhh Yea. They haven't even shown Lobo and I'm already drooling.

Freaking Doomsday?! Syfy channel is giving me a better Doomsday than a million dollar feature film!?!

YouTube version of the trailer...

Haven’t watched Krypton yet but really must give it a twirl. Scanlan is great, he’s been in loads of things here in Ireland/UK and I’m hopeful he’ll deliver a great take on Lobo. He is great at combining comic timing with the slightly world weary outlook which I think will work well. This short cracks me up every time

Teaser trailer and behind the scenes preview looks good. Looks like they're really opening up and not feeling constrained, and doing their own thing. The first season was a bit of a mishmash (of straight prequel and added time travel element with Adam Strange) but so far this looks much more assured. Seeing the classic villains on Krypton is cool, a great chance to explore their origins and stories. Budget and vfx look bigger- looking forward to it.

Haven’t watched Krypton yet but really must give it a twirl. Scanlan is great, he’s been in loads of things here in Ireland/UK and I’m hopeful he’ll deliver a great take on Lobo. He is great at combining comic timing with the slightly world weary outlook which I think will work well. This short cracks me up every time

My excitement for Lobo has gone up 10 fold :)
Looks Like Emmett has the right balance of dark aggression and comedy.

Lobo looks decent.

Literally finished season one on DCU and I thought this was great. Can’t wait to watch season 2 when it premieres on Syfy.

I wonder what role Lobo is going to place in this? Based on the trailer he's either stuck in the phantom zone or maybe he's like the prison guard.
He probably has access to the place to drop off his bounties once he captures them.

Hmm, not sure how I feel about Lobo's voice. Maybe it will grow on me.

D5kwb6tWAAEJ0XC.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to get so much Brainiac but a bit sad that we get this more comics-accurate Brainiac in a show without Superman. Season 2 looking really good though.

New featurette on Doomsday!

Going to be cool to see the origin! I also think it’s awesome he was created through a mix of puppetry and CGI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"