Kung Fu Panda 2 (anyone surprised?)

New Banner

kungfupanda2d.jpg

More posters here

The new characters is

-Master Skunkman (James Woods)
-Master Thundering Rhino (Victor Garber)
-Master Soothsayer (Michelle Yeoh)
-Master Croc (Jean-Claude Van Damme)
-Lord Shen (Gary Oldman), the main villain.

There is probably more characters but this is the known new characters so far.

The new characters is

-Master Skunkman (James Woods)
-Master Thundering Rhino (Victor Garber)
-Master Soothsayer (Michelle Yeoh)
-Master Croc (Jean-Claude Van Damme)
-Lord Shen (Gary Oldman), the main villain.

There is probably more characters but this is the known new characters so far.

Sweet! Any pics of there guys yet?

Kung Fu Panda is one of these movies, at least in my opinion, that aren't anything amazing but they have this fantastic and warm vibe that make the movie much better.

It's cool that Guillermo del Toro is the executive producer in this.

i loved the first one and looking foward for this one

I cant wait to see/hear Gary Oldman as an evil peacock :woot:

I hope they don't drag out the Kung Fu Panda franchise to the point where Po has kids.

They're actually planning to do six more sequels to the Kung Fu Panda series.
I'm pretty sure it could change because they're were planning to do a fifth Shrek but decided to end the franchise after the fourth movie.

Nice tv spot, Kung Fu Panda is one of the few Dreamworks movie I enjoyed so I'm looking forward to the sequel, and not to mention Gary Oldman.

I look forward to this. I really liked the first one, and normally Jack Black really gets on my nerves.

I like the new character designs, especially Lord Shen and Wolfboss

New Trailer

[YT]H6mm0yz9I1Y[/YT]

kungfupanda2poster3.jpg

Just two more months until the movie comes out. :yay:

Some really nice visual shots in the trailer. Too bad though that we didn't get to hear Oldman's character speak.

Should be a fun movie. The first suprised me. This has a nice voice cast too.

Flipped through some of the novelization at Borders today, and this is actually gonna get pretty deep and has some interesting plot twists. And it does end on a pretty crazy cliffhanger/stinger regarding Po's backstory.

is jackie chan coming back? hewas the monkey, what about micheal clrark dunce he wa the prinson rhino gruad . i didn't know who he was unil iread about it i rencoiesed his voice.. thenangles joe lee play one of them.

is jackie chan coming back? hewas the monkey, what about micheal clrark dunce he wa the prinson rhino gruad . i didn't know who he was unil iread about it i rencoiesed his voice.. thenangles joe lee play one of them.

Both Jackie Chan and Angelina Jolie will reprise their roles. I'm not sure but I don't think that Michael Clarke Duncan will be back for the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"