The Dark Knight Lachy Hulme finally speaks up

Seen said:
The interview sounds like Jett plugged Hulme's name for the role, and that was how the buzz started. Hulme obviously wasn't up for it, and couldn't care less that he didn't get the part.

co-sign

Well from the sounds of it it doesn't really sound like ANYONE was up for the part but Ledger.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well from the sounds of it it doesn't really sound like ANYONE was up for the part but Ledger.

So the Bettany thing was just a fanboy lie :cmad:

Hulme said some very interesting things in that interview, and I was pretty impressed with his knowledge of everything, especially the roots of the Joker. He might have turned out to play a great Joker.

But what's done is done. Bring on the Heath.

StorminNorman said:
As would a Three arm, one working head Joker - as that picture shows :)

Hey, dont diss the BBC Hitchhikers miniseries. It was vastly superior to that worthless American film version in almost every way.

As for those who bash Jett, he was right about Hulme talking to a Batman movie producer - Chuck Roven - and about the Joker role being brought up in the conversation, it just wasn´t the main topic.

Katsuro said:
Hey, dont diss the BBC Hitchhikers miniseries. It was vastly superior to that worthless American film version in almost every way.
I liked that movie :csad:

i wanna watch that because zooeys in it :( :p

^Yeah she's hot. That was the first movie I saw her in btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"