The Dark Knight Lachy Hulme for THE JOKER

The-Night said:
the question is have you? I mean you seem to be so judgemental about him that I'm sure you have seen everyting he's in that does not last for 2 sec
I'm judging him because I have seem him act, and therefore I am fully justified to assess his acting talents.

He's good, I'll give you that. But perfect for The Joker? **** no.

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
You asked a question, I answered it.
Actually, I asked you a question, and then you answered with "Watch Four Jacks." I'm asking YOU about the movie. I'm completely irrelevant to the question.

What about the movie screamed "Perfect for The Joker" to you? That's the point I wanted you to answer.

Boom said:
Well, what about the movie screamed "Perfect for The Joker" to you?

That's the point I wanted you to answer.

The rumor of him being interested in playing Joker and going to L.A. for the role, along with looking ALOT like him is what appealed him to me. :)

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
The rumor of him being interested in playing Joker and going to L.A. for the role, along with looking ALOT like him is what appealed him to me. :)
What does that have to do with his role in Four Jacks?

So you were sold solely by aesthetics?

Boom said:
I'm judging him because I have seem him act, and therefore I am fully justified to assess his acting talents.

He's good, I'll give you that. But perfect for The Joker? **** no.

I'm for Hulme 100% but I'm not going to say he's perfect for the role, I mean the fact that there is so little of him to watch bugs me bit so I am open to the possibilite of Bale/Bettany as well!!!!!!

Dr. Mid-Nite said:

Bettany is interested in the role, and looks a lot like the Joker (look at my avatar) and may or may not have been in LA for the role.

The-Night said:
I'm for Hulme 100% but I'm not going to say he's perfect for the role, I mean the fact that there is so little of him to watch bugs me bit so I am open to the possibilite of Bale/Bettany as well!!!!!!
Then you're not 100% ;).

Dr. Mid-Nite said:

Next you say Aston Kutcher would be perfect in a Batman...:rolleyes:

That's pretty stupid if you don't know Hulme acting as well....:down

The-Night said:
Ok more like 93.7%
that better?
Round to the nearest hundredth please :o.

Two Face said:
Next you say Aston Kutcher would be perfect in a Batman...:rolleyes:

That's pretty stupid if you don't know Hulme acting as well....:down

Dude, I said I saw Four Jacks and I even watched him in Matrix even if he hgas a small role. That and what I said is why I want him as Joker, sorry for sharing my opinion :o

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
Dude, I said I saw Four Jacks and I even watched him in Matrix even if he hgas a small role. That and what I said is why I want him as Joker, sorry for sharing my opinion :o

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
Seriously, he's the perfect choice for the Clown Prince of Crime. IEven though we don't know about his acting skills, [/I]maybe this could be the role where we see what he's really made of. He's got the right build and looks for Joker, I just hope Christopher Nolan sees that and casts him!

-Doc

Sorry I only read that, now you say he can act cos he saw him acting which is it?

Two Face said:
Sorry I only read that, now you say he can act cos he saw him acting which is it?

Notice I said "we" meaning some people haven't seen or heard of him, if I didn't know anything about him I would've said "I."

Two Face said:
It wasn't needed a thread about.

A little tongue - tied Two-Face?
icon10.gif

That being sais, I hate the idea of Hulme. I'd much ratther have Bettany or some other highky impressive and relatively known charactor actor who would fit in with the cast Nolan has put together.

Just a couple more hundred will do just fine.

Dr. Mid-Nite said:
Notice I said "we" meaning some people haven't seen or heard of him, if I didn't know anything about him I would've said "I."

That doesn't make any sense, let alone even answer his question.

Oh, and the search function is your friend, learn to use it even though you're new. We already have about a dozen of these threads.

The-Night said:
You've never seen Hulme act in a movie so don't talk!!!!!!!

technically i have.

i don't mind if he gets it, it will mean he is good.

end of argument.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
A little tongue - tied Two-Face?
icon10.gif

That being sais, I hate the idea of Hulme. I'd much ratther have Bettany or some other highky impressive and relatively known charactor actor who would fit in with the cast Nolan has put together.

Something like that yeah BTW call me Face

Paul Bettany would be much better choice since I saw Gangster No. 1 last week on DVD he was evil you know sick in the head so that's what Joker is like but if they Nolan & WB sign Hulme then I wait I see pics, trailers and the movie itself in June 2008.

Boom said:
For the record, sure Jackman as Wolverine "worked." But could they have done better? You'd better believe it.

You are dead RIGHT. I always thought Jackman was good as Wolverine, but definitive and perfect? Nah.

Not like Reeve in SUPERMAN, anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"