Ladies and Gentlemen: New Playstation 3 ad campaign

There's an ad running in magazines and newspapers over here at the moment showing that the "Only" place to play games like PES 2008 and Call of Duty 4 is on the 360... dirty tactic if you ask me now that the 360 and PS3 are pretty similar in price
Ha, but Sony is doing that with Assassin's Creed and some others.

There's an ad running in magazines and newspapers over here at the moment showing that the "Only" place to play games like PES 2008 and Call of Duty 4 is on the 360... dirty tactic if you ask me now that the 360 and PS3 are pretty similar in price
whats PES 2008?

I'm a FIFA guy

But a mate has Pro so it all evens out... no point in both of us having the same game is there?

Considering that Sony are the ones with the exclusive PES 2008 bundle, I can't see that add working very well.

Oh god I just had a terrible joke come to mind and I'm a horrible person for thinking it. :csad:

Something to do with your bleeding stomach, and a port of MGS4 being released. :csad:

You were going to say I'd be dead before it got ported, weren't you? That's awful Zenien. The distress you've just caused me has probably taken months off my life, thanks a lot :csad:

Yep. I'm dead as a door nail thanks to you.

Stop hamming it up to make me feel like a monster, jerk. :\

MyTombStoneKilledByZenien.jpg

The PS3 is still over $400 US dollars,and there are no games worth getting.Perhaps a rush for sales during this season?

The PS3 is still over $400 US dollars,and there are no games worth getting.Perhaps a rush for sales during this season?

Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Are all games much more than just "worth" getting. And those are only the exclusives.

considering the PS3 went up in sales last holiday season, I would say yes

Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Are all games much more than just "worth" getting. And those are only the exclusives.

I didn't even complete the demo(s) of the games above listed, so no, they arn't "worth" getting.

Theres a few PS3 exclusives that are "must haves", one of which is the new MGS game. But even then, my PS3 library is only two games deep, whilst my 360 is something at 30+, a good chunk of which are "PS3/360" games.

I just can't see buying a game on the PS3 over buying it on the 360 UNLESS it's an exclusive, and of those a HUGE chunk are vastly overrated and ****ty.

i bought the ps3 for mgs4 and blu ray. idiotically, i bought the 360 last week mainly for rock band 2.

i've made the decision to buy 360 games for the multiplayer angle and buy single player games like ghostbusters on ps3

I think the new Adds are a bit confusing the one with a inspirational speech while they show little big planet and mgs4 mean it kinda fits but it is just weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"