Sony 2013 E3 Conference Thread

come on Best Buy preorder....(for the financing)

What movie is this from? Airplane? (I haven't seen it :()
Yes, it's from Airplane. Now, GTFO of this thread and go watch it! Don't sign back into The Hype until you have!

PS4, $399, $100 cheaper than Xbox 1. With that and the no used game restrictions, and no online, Sony cleared up what a lot of people wanted to hear.

Sweet. Part of the $100 I save goes to the PS Plus that's needed for online play. Hopefully by buying PS+ we won't need to buy an "online pass" for games like Battlefield, Madden, etc. They would be $10 if you bought an used copy.

No three version bundle ********. Just one $399 version.

Even sweeter.

I'm going to do the same with Gamestop. Gotta call in anyway to change the format on a BF4 pre-order.

Last edited:
Yes, it's from Airplane. Now, GTFO of this thread and go watch it! Don't sign back into The Hype until you have!
Haha, yes I know, I'm ashamed. It's one of those movies I know I need to watch since it's a classic and everyone else has. Similar to The Godfather when I watched those movies for the first time about a year ago. Will do! i promise!

No three version bundle ********. Just one $399 version. I will try heading to Gamestop tomorrow
I would still like to know the HDD size but other than that, I got a lot of questions answered tonight.

And preordered. Was $4 short of 18 month financing after tax (otherwise its six months) so I went ahead and included Arkham Origins. Was going to get it anyway, might as well include it on the order to add a year of financing

Ok need to tell my girl get the ps4 instead lol

PS3 has so much life left for me right so I couldn't preorder PS4 and I'll just wait. If the PS4 wre backwards compatible it'd be a different story of course.

I was not at all impressed by the PS3, but with what Sony done did tonight I'll be buying a PS4 this Christmas.

will never get tired of that vid lol

[YT]kWSIFh8ICaA&list=FLVa%C2%ADfE7ER4H2o75ODYaea-eQ&index=1[/YT]

I would still like to know the HDD size but other than that, I got a lot of questions answered tonight.

Indeed! The only disappointment for me is the whole Plus required for multiplayer thing.

Indeed! The only disappointment for me is the whole Plus required for multiplayer thing.

It's a piddling.

I'm going to try and savor my time on hold tomorrow, while MS reps put me on hold to cancel Gold billing.

Given how much bandwidth and server space online gaming can eat up, it was inevitable.

will never get tired of that vid lol

[YT]kWSIFh8ICaA&list=FLVa%C2%ADfE7ER4H2o75ODYaea-eQ&index=1[/YT]

That's ****ing glorious. I can't wait to listen to the Giant Bomb tonight and hear their reactions to Sony and Microsoft, gonna be fun.

I've had Plus since it came out and it's great so it's no biggie for me personally. The free online was nice but with all the other potential fees tacked onto X1 it looks like we still got the better deal even though online play has a subscription now.

I would still like to know if I can use my Sony Stereo Headset with the PS4, I see those USB slots on the front of the console and that's where I could potentially put the USB dongle for the headset.

Paying for the online is no biggie to me. I've been paying for Xbox Live for years without any trouble. If there's one thing Microsoft did really well this generation, it was the reliability of Xbox Live

I've had Plus since it came out and it's great so it's no biggie for me personally. The free online was nice but with all the other potential fees tacked onto X1 it looks like we still got the better deal even though online play has a subscription now.

I have had Plus for almost a year and love it, I just wish PS was still going to be the free multiplayer console. PSN being free was always a plus for the PS3 to me and was why I switched from 360.

Hello, Sony. I'm new here, after 10 years with Xbox. Is there a fruit basket available for newbies or something....?

fcTAct0.gif

i myself never played online, so i have no problem with people having to pay it... i was more concerned about the DRM and used games and whatnot

I paid for yearly Gold subscriptions when I had a 360 and so I got used to paying once and getting that out of the way,With PS3 I have PS+ and was already planning on getting it for PS4 anyway.

I am kind of bummed about paying for multiplayer I wonder how that will work with dc universe online and planetside 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"