Last comic read?

FlameHead

Avenger
Reaction score
I looked. I really did. I search the boards to see if this topic already existed and alas, it does not. Actually, I hightly doubt that it's not here already but I'll go for it anyway. If it's here the mods can merge them.

It's a pretty simple concept, much like the Last Movie Watched thread... except with comics... and reading.

So... what's the last comic (or comic run) that you read?

The last "comic" I read was a graphic novel entitled "three fingers", which I did quite enjoy.

I just re-read Rex Mundi #1-10 while waiting for the newest issue. Good stuff. :up:

I read Ultimate X-Men #50 on the internet. It was briliant and I hope Brian K. Vaughn stays for a while

Last comic I read was JLA #100 good stuff.

Wow, this one brought out the big boys and girls....

... the poll kinda sucks though eh?...

The last comic I read was part 4 of the Blade: Legacy of Blood series and I damn well loved it. Envisioned it as movie in fact... the entire story I mean, not just that comic.

I read my "Marvel Mangaverse Vol. 2" last night, pretty cool interpreation of Marvel's Heroes and also the only comic I know (and read) that had the guts to kill off Captain America.

A pretty cool read.

Last comic I read completely was Gotham Central #21. It's Gotham Central and it had Harvey Bullock in it, so naturally I loved it. :up:

I've read parts of War of the Gods #1 and X-Men & Alpha Flight #1 since then, but not the whole way through.

Some early Hulk 200 stuff, Sal Buscema at his best. :up:

I'm in the middle of Ronin. Tis sweet

Originally posted by Luke-Abbott
I read my "Marvel Mangaverse Vol. 2" last night, pretty cool interpreation of Marvel's Heroes and also the only comic I know (and read) that had the guts to kill off Captain America.

Earth X, Infinity Gauntlet, Ruins, tons of What if...? issues, Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe, Fred Hembeck Kills the MArvel Universe, Days of Future Past, Onslaught, the Heroes Reborn issue 12s, an assasination attempt left him paralyzed and presumed dead in The LAst Avengers Story

Originally posted by Elijya
Fred Hembeck Kills the MArvel Universe

Bwhhahaha, and you included that in the otherwise serious list? :D

Originally posted by Mr. X
Bwhhahaha, and you included that in the otherwise serious list? :D

lol, what? he died in it, it's fair game

Originally posted by Orko Is King
Identity Disc #2 was quite good.

I thought it was crap, I'm dropping that book. every idea this writer comes up with is a blatantly poor attempt to come off as badass, emphasized by the fact that most of the ideas are rip offs. The first book was stolen right out of Usual suspects! he just changed the names

Wow, I thought you were talking about Identity Crisis. I was like, "badass?? Meltzer?? What?" :D

And technically, nobody really died in Earth/Universe/Paradise X. That was part of the point of Universe, I think, wasn't it? To destroy Death? All the "dead" heroes returned to life.

X-Men #8,9 featuring special appearances by Ghost Rider.

Detective Comics no 691/692, Underworld Unleashed, its really good, i wish i had more.

reading Battle Royale vol 3 as we speak

Re-read 100 Bullets Vol 1 - 7 in preparation for the new TPB which I'll be getting next weekend.

I read Seaguy #3 today and all I was left with after I finished was... "DA FUG?!" :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"