Last trading/sports/anime/etc.. Card or Cards you bought?

XwolverineX

Avenger
Reaction score
I JUST BOUGHT THE LEBRON JAMES/CARMELLO ANTHONY RIVALS BOX SET.. REALLY NICE!! :up:

I think the last cards I bought were some Marvel Overpower ones a hell of a long time ago.

I collect baseball cards on occasion. Not as much as when I was a kid.

Immortalfire said:
Magic the Gathering about 3 yrs ago...no time for it now

KingOfDreams said:
I think the last cards I bought were some Marvel Overpower ones a hell of a long time ago.

That was a great game, nothin' like playin' a Spiderman deck vs. a Batman deck.. :up:

Immortalfire said:

I am a big basketball collector now. Mainly upper deck and EVERYTHIN' Lebron.. :up:

I bought multiple decks-worth of Pokemon cards just before it stopped being a fad when I was in elementary school (around 5th grade). I came in with an amazing plant / psychic deck and was all excited. About a week later people started buying Magic cards. I was devastated, and refused to buy any again.

On a related story, some friends of mine are digging up some really valuable Magic cards to sell, and are finding they are now worth next to nothing.

XwolverineX said:
I am a big basketball collector now. Mainly upper deck and EVERYTHIN' Lebron.. :up:
I have some NBA cards from the early to mid 90's..my basketball generation.

Leto Atrides said:
I bought multiple decks-worth of Pokemon cards just before it stopped being a fad when I was in elementary school (around 5th grade). I came in with an amazing plant / psychic deck and was all excited. About a week later people started buying Magic cards. I was devastated, and refused to buy any again.

On a related story, some friends of mine are digging up some really valuable Magic cards to sell, and are finding they are now worth next to nothing.

Wait, how old are you? 15, 16, 17?? 'Cause it was a fad for me in gr. 4, 5 and I am JUST turnin' 17..

For sure. I've never really been into The Rockets or The Mavericks, although I do like the Mavs better I think. Because I'm not a huge sports fan my team alliances are mostly based on proximity.

Dallas and the Spurs continue to fight for dominance in that division...

XwolverineX said:
YOU TOO I GUESS?
Nah, Hawks (yeah I know). But I do look on the Spurs as kind of a reserve team.

XWolverinex said:
Wait, how old are you? 15, 16, 17?? 'Cause it was a fad for me in gr. 4, 5 and I am JUST turnin' 17..

I'm turning 18 this year (a senior in HS). Now that I'm thinking about it, it might have went out when I was in 6th grade. I know it was big throughout 5th, and Magic was big by middle school.

Leto Atrides said:
I'm turning 18 this year (a senior in HS). Now that I'm thinking about it, it might have went out when I was in 6th grade. I know it was big throughout 5th, and Magic was big by middle school.

My school was never really addicted to Magic, just Pokemon.

I first got into Magic when I was around 10 and I'm almost 21 now. But by the time I hit middle school it wasn't too popular anymore.

KingOfDreams said:
I first got into Magic when I was around 10 and I'm almost 21 now. But by the time I hit middle school it wasn't too popular anymore.

Hmm, I am 17 and Pokemon was big time popular when I was 9,10,11,12.. Never Magic though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"