Days of Future Past X-Men Movie Trading Cards...

Dr.Negative

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone else long for some X-Men Trading Cards that are awesome.
trouble is, they only ever release trading cards about one of the movies. Yet its all owned by Fox, they should make a one big x-men franchise trading card.

anyway that leads me into this, ive created these x-men trading cards using promo images and stuff from the web. Purely at first for my own amusement but thought you all might like to see them.

LOL.

X-MenCast.png

Wish you could see the full size verson. Firstly Moira wasnt supposed to be no.45 but i couldnt remember all the mutants there was in the movie and found out that i accidently left out like 5 of them anyway but i wanted to get all the mutants together then a section for humans. But the 6 mutants i forgot to add was... (and this includes all cameos) 1.Peitro Maximoff from X-Men Origins Wolverine, 2. Cypher who apparently was one of xaviers students in x2. 3. Flea - who was also a student at xaviers school 4. Glob Herman - the seethrough guy in last stand 5. spike from last stand and finally 6. smoke or ash i forget his name but the mutant that was all charcole like in x-men last stand.

The humans was going to be

51. Moira MacTaggart
52. Senator Robert Kelly
53. Henry Gyrich
54. William Stryker
55. Bolivar Trask

sorry the list to that lot is

01. Professor X
02. Magneto
03. Cyclops
04. Mystique
05. Phoenix
06. Sabretooth
07. Beast
08. Toad
09. Angel
10. Mutant 143
11. Iceman
12. Pyro
13. Wolverine
14. Deadpool
15. Storm
16. Calisto
17. Colossus
18. Quill
19. Shadowcat
20. Juggernaut
21. Rogue
22. Multipleman
23. Gambit
24. Agent Zero
25. Banshee
26. Angel Salvadore
27. Jubilee
28. Archlight
29. Nightcrawler
30. Azazel
31. Bolt
32. Blob
33. Darwin
34. Black King
35. Havok
36. White Queen
37. Leech
38. Riptide
39. Kestrel
40. Silverfox
41. Siryn
42. Psylocke
43. Artie
44. Lady Deathstrike
45. Currently Moria - will be changed to "Jones"
Awaiting To Be Made
46. Quicksilver
47. Spike
48. Glob Herman
49. Flea
50. Cypher
51. Moria MacTaggart
52. Senator Robert Kelly
53. Henry Gyrich
54. William Stryker
55. Bolivar Trask
56. Dr.Cornelius
57. The Man In Black
58. General Munson
59. Dr.Kavito Rao
60. Stan Lee

I still remember pulling this from a pack of X-Men movie cards back in 2000 when everyone was still asking... "Who the hell is Hugh Jackman?"

$(KGrHqQOKpsE25,fzbddBN)Y+zWklg~~_35.JPG

I still have it!

I like those chase insert cards.

I still remember pulling this from a pack of X-Men movie cards back in 2000 when everyone was still asking... "Who the hell is Hugh Jackman?"

$(KGrHqQOKpsE25,fzbddBN)Y+zWklg~~_35.JPG

I still have it!

I like those chase insert cards.

LOL I pulled this card as well .. and my cousin thought he pulled Famke Janssen but upon closer inspection it was Lauren Shuler-Donner hahaha

You will aswell get a chic shoe box. The bag and the box both appropriately accept the logo of Christian Louboutin. Not alone they accept the seek but aswell they accept the ability too. They are in fact secure. Aswell they are affected and remarkable.If a adult has problems with the funds, she can accept the Christian Christian Louboutin On Sale possibly of these two methods. The antecedent a being is advertent a exhibit that is accouterment cossack in a abate absolute price. You can calmly apparent these kinds of showrooms. You can aswell accept the shoes from Louboutin fakes. These sneakers are not top priced.

From action appearance to accustomed lifestyle, the Converse Sports Affairs accumulating gives boldness and cocky announcement to those who abrasion them. Sports Affairs shoes affection street-style and accidental cossack aggressive by court, clue and tennis able-bodied shoes. converse all star light accumulating combines creative, aboriginal account with new materials, colors, prints and appropriate appearance acceptance the apple to adore adapted favorites like the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star and the Converse Jack Purcell. With about a aeon of sports history and cossack innovation, Converse is added than shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"