Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hobbit (Gameboy Advance)
There is one based directly on the novel

Metal Gear Rising Demo

Just finished Star Wars The Force Unleashed II. Short, which is why I waited for the drop in price, but I enjoyed it a lot.

I'm getting into Sleeping Dogs now. The game play is mostly fun, getting into cars is a bit annoying and driving in general leaves a lot to be desired but that was expected. The map is a lot smaller than I was expecting. I'm hoping the missions and story ramp up soon, it's taking it's sweet time to get going. I like that missions can be done in stages though, with multiple missions occurring at once.

Sleeping Dogs is sweet.

Protip for driving, don't move the mouse, let the camera auto-orient itself. The map is actually a decent size, I would say medium. Not too big, not too small, plenty of opportunity to go blazing fast speed on a motorcycle without crashing.

Some of my favorite missions were actually in the beginning, but yes it will ramp up soon because the game is not too long.

I'm on console, but I have noticed the camera does seem to fix itself, as you say. It's better than the GTA IV camera, which was too low. I pretty much compare any driving in games to GTA IV, which they did brilliantly.

The highlight so far is melee combat, I liked the line about their not being as many guns in Hong Kong as their are in the U.S.

The Pinball Arcade (PS3)

Can't wait for the next DLC.

Dead Space 3 Demo.
*shivers*

Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV

Red Dead Redemption
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Black Ops II

My god, it's addictive.

Portal 2 Co-Op

More fun than Sleeping Dogs!

Xbox 360:
WWE'13
GTA IV:The Ballad of Gay Tony

PS3:
Madden NFL'13
Black Ops II

iPad Mini:
Six-Guns
Frontline Commando
Bejeweled Blitz

Halo 4 campaign 4 player co-op

Great campaign, great co-op game!

just completed infamous 2 in the good side of the story.
enjoyed it very much!

Dead Space 3
Ikachan (3DS squid game from the makers of Cave Story. Great little game!)

Soul Calibur IV - Finally making some real progress on it after all these years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"