Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 Thread 2.0 - Part 1

Figured I'd close to old one to help out with the Hype lag. Let the *****ing about Carnage resume here!

Does anyone play this or the first one for Xbox? Theres a few coop achievements I'd like to get.

Does anyone play this or the first one for Xbox? Theres a few coop achievements I'd like to get.
I'll dust off my old copies to help you out, I still need the co-op stuff for part 2, but I don't mind helping you out getting the co-op stuff from part one as well. My gamertag is Team Andino add me if you want and let me know it's you.

Awesome, thanks man. I'll add you in just a little bit.

Same here, I have both. Add me. Quasimod0 is my GT

Well s**t, if all you guys gonna play M:UA, i wanna play tooooo!

I have both games for my PS3. I was playing with the thought of getting M:UA for the 360, because of the extra characters, but I already barely play at all.

LOL...not to start another PC debate, but if you can, Id recommend getting the first game on the PC over the 360. The mods really make the game worth it. You get all the DLC characters plus ones that the community created as well as tons of extra costumes. I really beleive thats one of the reasons why Activision didnt ship MuA2 for the PC. The game's like 5/6 years old now, so it should run on most setups assuming your PC isnt too old.

I got an Alienware PC which I purchased last year, so I'm good. :awesome: Are all the PC mods online compatible?

I got an Alienware PC which I purchased last year, so I'm good. :awesome: Are all the PC mods online compatible?
I havent played it online so I cant tell you for sure. I would take a guess and say no bc I would assume that the other person would have to have the same mods installed

Here's the main site you will want to go to

http://marvelmods.com/forum/

I have both games for my PS3. I was playing with the thought of getting M:UA for the 360, because of the extra characters, but I already barely play at all.

I haven't played them in over a year, I saw them sitting on the shelf, might as well dust them off. I was just in the mood to play and run through with a different team.

Too bad we'll never get a third game. Capcom owns the rights to Marvel Universe games now. Maybe they can start their own series inspired by MUA?

Too bad we'll never get a third game. Capcom owns the rights to Marvel Universe games now. Maybe they can start their own series inspired by MUA?
Capcom has the license to make fighters. Activision holds several Marvel licenses through the year 2017 and can make several MuA games till then

Here's hoping a third one dispenses with uncreative fusion attacks and just gets back to the fun of playing as a particular super hero.

I heard they're suppose to make a Marvel: Avengers Alliance game. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I heard they're suppose to make a Marvel: Avengers Alliance game. Has anyone heard anything about this?
Its actually a Facebook game.

Marvel_AvengersAlliance12.jpg

MarvelAvengersAlliance.jpg

[YT]VEJNyljlqok[/YT]

Here's hoping a third one dispenses with uncreative fusion attacks and just gets back to the fun of playing as a particular super hero.

It was still more creative than MUA's Extreme attacks. They were all basically over-the-top radial moves. So in MUA2 you've got like, what 4-5 variations that get repeated. In MUA, pretty much everything's radial.

and inneffective. XML2 still had the best X-treme moves

I really enjoyed the fusion attacks. At least I could use em often

The "XML" games had the advantage of not activating all extreme attacks at once. You could save them up for different occurrences and not just save them for the boss fights. And "XML2" gave characters multiple moves (even if the others were buffs). I was just bored with the fusion attacks very quickly. Yeah, the extremes in "MUA" were all basically radials, but at least they were animated to look unique to the characters.

Okay so I just saw The Avengers and Im pumped to play this game again and its prequel. Surely I cant be the only one?

Okay so I just saw The Avengers and Im pumped to play this game again and its prequel. Surely I cant be the only one?

Haha nope. Played earlier with a team of Thor, hulk, iron man and cap

Haha nope. Played earlier with a team of Thor, hulk, iron man and cap
haha and Im specifically going to play as the Avengers characters and leave the X-men out. Its too bad Hawkeye isnt in this. I'll sub in Ms. Marvel for Widow though

I might play MUA on my PSP again. Sadly it's missing Hulk, but it has Fury, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"