Last Video Game You Played 4.0

I just spent a lazy afternoon beating soma. Fun game. Interesting story, good pace and atmosphere. 8/10

I picked up Rage 2 on steam for like 7 bucks. I cannot believe I slept on this one. It's literaly avalanches Mad Max game substantially expanded on and fleshed out with doom 2016s combat. It's got some of the best open world fps design I've ever seen. I went into a random tunnel and that tunnel turned into a quake map. It also runs fantastic on steam deck

I've been completely immersed in Elden Ring for the past three weeks, just beat Malenia at level 175 and 115 hours in. This is also the first FromSoft game I'll beat, I've tried almost all of them before but always hit a brick wall an hour or so in. Once I wrap this one up I'm moving on to Bloodborne and then the Demon's Souls remake after that.

It's nice to finally be able to enjoy these games, the art direction and level is amazing, they're just punishingly hard and a little light on story for my tastes. I'm not looking forward to Bloodborne's 30 fps cap with uneven frame pacing, though. I wouldn't have even tried Elden Ring either given that the current gen versions all have horrible performance, but luckily the PS4 version is a locked 60 fps on PS5. Same goes with Armored Core VI, which I'll probably play after Demon's Souls. FromSoft really needs to up their technical game and make a stable experience.

Silent hill the short message. I really enjoyed it but see it’s being criticized pretty good

I loved playing that game back in the NES days. Too bad I could never beat it.

I loved playing that game back in the NES days. Too bad I could never beat it.
It's tough, I find it hard just not to fall off the map. :D

I'm now playing Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered. It's amazing how much I remember and also how much I have forgotten the secrets to every level.

Sifu first impressions are it’s too hard so making me not in a rush to play.

If you're as disappointed with state current gen games, go back and and play some 6/10s from yesteryear. They might surprise you. I've been playing Brutal Legend and Remember Me and I'm having a great time with both on steam deck.

I also picked up Under the Waves during Sony's Spring Sale.

Armored Core: Verdict Day

Been playing Scorn. I haven't played a game like this in awhile where I completely understand why people hate it, but I'm in enjoying it immensely. If you go in knowing its not a first person shooter, but a first person adventure game, you'll have a better time. If you're a fan of HR Giger, I can't recommend it enough. The story is completely told through environmental storytelling. I think its much better than the Darkseed games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"