Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman: Arkham Knight

While I certainly appreciate the desire from fans to have the Batmobile feature more prominently this time around, I think the developers took it way too far. Being forced to constantly rely on the Batmobile is a real pain, especially when it wasn't required in previous games. I'd have much preferred if using the car was more optional than literally having Batman voice his concern that he can't continue without it. I play the game to run around as Batman, not a crappy Transformer.

That said, I do like the story a lot. When I'm not having to grind through some ham-fisted tank battle or ridiculous race, the rest of the game is a lot of fun.

(mind you, I'm only playing so I had something to use on the PS4 until Fallout's release)

Transformers: Devastation (PS4)

Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
I finally completed it, it's the first time I complete a Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy I
I don't like it when the main character in a game full of prattle is mute, and in this game you play with no personality characters.

Star Wars: Battlefront

Thank god for the EA Access trial or else I would have actually bought this game. I am so disappointed in this game that I actually feel depressed.

Fallout 4 (Ps4)

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Dungeon Siege 3. A better game than I had expected.

Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War:Judgement
Star Wars:Battlefront

The Last of Us. Put it on Hard my first time through. Bit of a challenge but on the plus side my scrounging habits from Fallout are serving me well.

Same. I'm still trying to complete it, but I've been working so much that all I want to do is sleep when I'm off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"