Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 1,2,3 and Knuckles back to back (sega genesis)

Played some Last of Us today. First Ps3 exclusive that made me want to buy a ps3

Been playing Sleeping Dogs since it and its dlc was on sale on xbla. Really great game if you can get past the really clunky/mediocre gameplay. It has a serious style that never gets old and the story is really great. Plus I'm a sucker for any game with the Batman fight system aka the greatest fight system in games. I really hope this game studio makes a sequel because man that would be just phenomenal

Steam Offered Saints Row the Third for free, I took it and played it
Fans of the only good Punisher game can appreciate it

Battlefield 3

M416 + 8X scope + heavy barrel = hot death

Jedi Academy.

I loved the story and enjoyed the diversity of missions. However, my copy has suffered the effects on time and glitched more than it did before. It was quite frustrating having a reborn kill my character with one stroke while I was at 100% health, shielding, and over-encoated in a Force protect shield. Grr.

It is a pity they killed off Tavion as she is one of my favorite Dark Jedi.

I just finished up all of the loyalty missions, so I'm ready to go get the Reaper IFF. But I stopped so I could do Arrival first.

You can (and probably should) do Arrival after the main quest, you know. It's a real nice bridge between 2 and 3.

You can (and probably should) do Arrival after the main quest, you know. It's a real nice bridge between 2 and 3.
Yeah I guess I just wanted to get as much done before the Reaper IFF stuff because that part always screws me up since I want to save my entire crew. In my original playthrough I left a loyalty mission for last and ended up losing half of them.

As long as it's just Legion's loyalty mission, I think you're okay.

Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Jedi Academy.

I loved the story and enjoyed the diversity of missions. However, my copy has suffered the effects on time and glitched more than it did before. It was quite frustrating having a reborn kill my character with one stroke while I was at 100% health, shielding, and over-encoated in a Force protect shield. Grr.

It is a pity they killed off Tavion as she is one of my favorite Dark Jedi.

I never cared too much for the story of Jedi Academy because I would always compare it to the amazing Jedi Outcast. But I think the multiplayer and modding community of JA is the games strongest point.

Oh and I've been playing the Uncharted 2 multiplayer a lot recently.

Resident Evil Revelations Demo
This is the first thing Capcom I find a demo of on Steam
From a Capcom franchise I care about

Anarchy Reigns. What a damn fun game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members