Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started building a castle in Minecraft.

As much as I hate FPS (nothing against the genre, but more about how I just prefer to see my character, and how the first person POV makes me sick sometimes), I am really having a great time with Borderlands, though I think it has more to do with the RPG elements. It makes me really glad I opted to get a PS+ membership and I will definitely be renewing my subscription next month.

Spider-Man 3 on my PC
Still loads of fun, and has some charm even my new favorite Spider-Man game (Amazing Spider-Man) doesn't rival
Castlevania 4 -SNES
just perfection
That's why it's Super
I prefer the one on the Genesis; Bloodlines

I've been replaying the first Max Payne game, even after all these years It's still awesome.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (again addicted to the online versus play...even though I suck at it...)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I should go to practice mode and learn some tag combos, Unknown is kicking my ass.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Love it so far

FTL: Faster Than Light

On a mission to deliver important intel, command a ship across the hostile galaxy while being chased by rebels. It's. So. Good. :awesome:

Dead Rising

I forgot how much I love this game. I think I'll probably pick up the second one soon. Do any Dead Rising fans out there have a preference between vanilla DR2 and Off The Record?

I've been playing some SC2 and ME1 over the previous week for reasons that allude me.

Madden NFL 11, trying to get those trophies.

Dead Rising

I wish I could kill this guy:

toptenannoyingsidekicks_6.jpg

Preferably by cramming his walkie talkie down his throat. :cmad:

The Walking Dead ep. 2
I already regret one of my decisions and keep asking myself ''what if''. Great episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"