Lauren Shuler Donner Speaks

She's one of the greatest reasons we even have this franchise, seriously.

Lightning Strikez! said:

I'm going to send her a gift basket, do you think she would like Taco's, Burritos, Spagetti,or Ravoli..... I do ethnic gift baskets......

JokerNick said:
I'm going to send her a gift basket, do you think she would like Taco's, Burritos, Spagetti,or Ravoli..... I do ethnic gift baskets......

MEHness.

I don't care what you send her.

Just make sure you send me one with Ravioli. And don't forget the parmesan cheese. Thank you. :o

Lightning Strikez! said:
I don't care what you send her.

Just make sure you send me one with Ravioli. And don't forget the parmesan cheese. Thank you. :o

cheese, or meat???

mmm Ravioli ... i need food badly. this forum is getting me hungry!!!!

Does Lauren like Ravioli?

Thanks narrows that was a great read:up:
LS you're making me hungry with all that talk about Ravioli.:O

...and you know Caliph aint sharing either, you better get JokerNick to get you your own.

dude, you guys thinking I'm trying to be funny, the law firm I intern at, we send out gift baskets to our clients when we get their case, i could seriously send her one (it's not going to be ravoli tho, I don't think they make those, yet (hhmmmm possibly business venture)).................

Lightning Strikez! said:
:down

Perhaps if Hollywood ceases regurgitating tired concepts, stupid remakes and shoddy comic films--and lowers the ridiculous mark-up on nasty theatre concession food--people would be more inclined to go to the theatres. :o

You reap what you sow.

Over Hollywoods dead body will they actually work when it comes to making Movies :o

Lightning Strikez! said:
Agreed. :up:

She's related to Richard Donner, no?

520522234ov.jpg

I wonder if Donner was ever considered to direct X-Men or X3 for that matter. Imagine the pillow talk!

Laura: Honey, don'cha wanna direct X-Men 3 for me!!!
Richard*pulls down pajama pants*: I'll have to think about it. . .LONG and HARD!!

KenK said:
I wonder if Donner was ever considered to direct X-Men or X3 for that matter. Imagine the pillow talk!

Laura: Honey, don'cha wanna direct X-Men 3 for me!!!
Richard*pulls down pajama pants*: I'll have to think about it. . .LONG and HARD!!

that was a nasty visual... :(

Guess that should put to rest all the "this is the last one" talk, huh?

Tron5000 said:
Guess that should put to rest all the "this is the last one" talk, huh?

No, because she doesn't have control over it.

And everyone from Fox, the people who do have control over it, have said this is the last one.

I like Lauren, she has some good ideas, but she REALLY need to lay off of the whole X4-X10 talk.

Talk about redundancy...

I still believe the last of the TRILOGY remarks. I think there will be more and they may be done in bunches of threes - sort of like Star Wars.

narrows101 said:
Fans of the "X-Men" franchise will certainly be happy to know there's lots more material that can be developed for future episodes: "I hope there's a fourth and an eighth and a tenth. I mean, look, there's 40 years of 'X-Men' comics, so why not? There's a huge world (of back issues and the comic book is still ongoing). There's so smart (at Marvel). Not only do they have comic book artists and writers, but they've now drafted filmmakers. Joss Whedon (who wrote and directed episodes of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and is now writing and will direct the feature film 'Wonder Woman' for Warner Bros. and Silver Pictures) wrote an entire series of 'X-Men' comics as did Bryan Singer. They're very smart (because) they've also involved a lot of filmmakers in their ongoing comic books."

With over 40 years of "X-Men" comics to plow through, how do they decide on what material to bring to the screen next? "You know, we're a good group -- Marvel, Fox, myself and Ralph Winter. We're a team that's done it three times now and we sit down and talk about those stories that we want to pursue. There are separate stories like one called 'Days of Future Past,' which were written many, many years ago, that we all love and one day want to make. So we try as a group to toss out ideas.

Glad she considers more films, and it's curious both she and Simon like Days of future past and would like to make it... possible X4, or more for X5, I think the last.

And I go online a lot -- sometimes under a fake name -- also to get feedback because they're our fan base and we want to make sure that we are catering to them.
Shuler Donner is one of us???!:confused: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"