Le Art de CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
a vintage doodle from work. didn't have paper, but had paper towels!

2rr8fv7.jpg

It's been over 3 months. Where are the updates lady? I've been following this thread religiously. *For like 5 minutes after I heard about it*

very good this is what comic art should look like not that photorealistic junk

It's been over 3 months. Where are the updates lady? I've been following this thread religiously. *For like 5 minutes after I heard about it*

lol working too much, procrastinating even more?

very good this is what comic art should look like not that photorealistic junk

aww thank you

i was on a big Les Miserables kick for a while, and I'm a huge Sam Barks fan to boot. maybe i'll finish this one day more

14wvayb.jpg
5nlzcn.jpg

2dbnxhh.jpg
15cne3b.jpg

i don't think i'll ever finish this because i kinda like how it is like this. yikes, according to file date, i made this like 7 years ago.

117bh5c.jpg

Nice. How long does it usually take you to finish an image like that? The one, one post earlier.

i've probably put somewhere somewhere between an hour and hour and half into it so far

thank you very much Bran

welp, i made an art tumblr page back in October, and i have 10 whole followers now lol
http://idrawyall.tumblr.com/

maybe i can finally motivate myself to update more. if only i could find the time!

Last edited:
I've added It to my favorites

one day i will learn how to color. today is not that day, tomorrow probably isn't either. but one day!

Spidey drawn by D. Johnson (heh)

2qnuyj7.jpg
2uyjcr4.jpg

29nb0ur.jpg

obviously all flats, but that's all i can manage for now

one day i will learn how to color. today is not that day, tomorrow probably isn't either. but one day!

Spidey drawn by D. Johnson (heh)

2qnuyj7.jpg
2uyjcr4.jpg

29nb0ur.jpg

obviously all flats, but that's all i can manage for now

the top one looks nice a different look for the web head

ha thank you. i was trying to do one color at a time

one day i'd really love to learn how to digitally color AND learn illustrator as well. i just wish i had more time to do more artsy things period

2zq7vhg.jpg
>
zo8huv.jpg
>
jac0b6.jpg
>
2ynm6fq.jpg
>
291nfih.jpg

36 shapes so far in photoshop

Last edited:
I still haven't really gotten past flats yet, and probably won't be for some time, but i like the eye blasts
and smh at the lame "pattern" on the fabric

2m51gt4.jpg

lineart by Benes, obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"