World of Legends: The New DC RPG -- Sign Up/OOC Thread

Been trying to come up with stuff for Brainiac to do, and sadly nothing's springing to mind. So instead of tying up one of Superman's best villains, I'm gonna drop him and come up with something else.

Expect a new app by Tuesday-ish.

Better get to work on some more - preferably a month or two's worth - posts in the bank before Tuesday (otherwise known as the day MB disappears without a trace into his Arkham parlour).

That's... not entirely inaccurate.

I didn't realise how badly I wanted a [BLACKOUT]Nightwing[/BLACKOUT] game until [BLACKOUT]Dick[/BLACKOUT] showed up in Arkham Knight.

I've gotta postpone my next post a few days to get a project done for a class.

I didn't realise how badly I wanted a [BLACKOUT]Nightwing[/BLACKOUT] game until [BLACKOUT]Dick[/BLACKOUT] showed up in Arkham Knight.
Right? Makes me want to play the bastard. But as I've said to MB, that game makes me want to play all the Gotham cast. They're just characterized so well.

In any event, posts coming soon. I've let starting a new job and going to conventions delay me.

Oh shoot. Approved. I'm so sorry guys. My grandpa died a week ago, and it's been a really rough week for me.

MB, if you're up for a team up let me know. I can have Dick and Damien jump in to help.

If not I can just move on

I may drop out if I get to lazy to scrounge up an Azrael post. Otherwise, I'll get to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"