Led Zeppelin rocks O2 !!!

I'm so glad I couldn't see this concert live.
I'd be dead right now.

AW!!! They played Kashmir!?!?! :wow: even if they tour and make it to the states, I doubt they'll come close enough for me to see them (well, maybe Chicago), but every Tom, Dick and Harry will want to see them, and I'm sure the tickets will cost a pretty penny :(

You know the original price for the O2 tickets were only £250. Unfortunately they were then quickly inflated as they all sold out mostly to resellers.

£87,500 was the largest amount paid for 2 concert tickets.

You know the original price for the O2 tickets were only £250. Unfortunately they were then quickly inflated as they all sold out mostly to resellers.

£87,500 was the largest amount paid for 2 concert tickets.

yeah . . . I'd maybe pay that if they resurrected Bonzo from the dead, but short of that, I wouldn't pay that kind of money EVER.

I saw Page/Plant some years ago and that was as good a show, and as close as I'll pry come to seeing the original line-up . . . I mean, John Paul Jones is a stellar musician, but I'm not paying that much more just for him . . .

I also saw Jimmy Page w/ the Black Crowes, and that rocked almost MORE than the Page/Plant show . . . :up:

Did you listen to the clips, because Jason sounds a lot like his Dad. From what I saw, it was a great show. Can't wait to see it on DVD.

^no, I didn't, but at least they have the same bloodline involved . . . that's actually pretty goddam cool . . . plus Jason Bonham never really did anything else worthwhile in regards to a musical career, so this is definitely a milestone for him . . .

I also saw Jimmy Page w/ the Black Crowes, and that rocked almost MORE than the Page/Plant show . . . :up:
Chris Robinson does a better Plant than Plant.

With the Black Crowes was also the first time I saw Jimmy even attempting to get back into guitar-playing shape.

when I saw Page and Plant, he was effing playing rhythm, with a hired gun playing all the solos from the albums not-for-note.

The solos are almost what I love the most so that was mega-disappointing.
But he can play again. :up:

Chris Robinson does a better Plant than Plant.

With the Black Crowes was also the first time I saw Jimmy even attempting to get back into guitar-playing shape.

when I saw Page and Plant, he was effing playing rhythm, with a hired gun playing all the solos from the albums not-for-note.

The solos are almost what I love the most so that was mega-disappointing.
But he can play again. :up:

seriously!! they ripped!! Chris Robinson spent his whole career planning for that tour, I'd imagine . . . too bad Kate Hudson succubussed his soul from him :(

I have some knowledge of guitar, but honestly I'm not that keen to notice if Page was actually playing or not . . . I'll have to assume he was, since he RIPPED it w/ the Page/Plant tour, and that was pry a year prior to the Black Crowes gig . . . . either way, it was the experience of a lifetime :up:

hahaha, I just remembered some lame ass had his 10 year old daughter w/ him, and me and my friend were smoking a joint (at a Zeppelin tribute concert *gasp* :wow:), and he had the goddam nerve to rat us out!! he was like 5 rows in front of us!! thankfully we got away though :up: :D

hahaha, I just remembered some lame ass had his 10 year old daughter w/ him, and me and my friend were smoking a joint (at a Zeppelin tribute concert *gasp* :wow:), and he had the goddam nerve to rat us out!! he was like 5 rows in front of us!! thankfully we got away though :up: :D
You can be an old fan without being an OLD fan. :o

It's ****ing ROCK and ROLL! :o

Reminds me of when my singer and I went to see the Stones on the Voodoo Lounge tour.
We both actually loved 3 songs off the new album, the NEW album, that's rare.
So we were excited when they played them, and we're standing up....and this moustached fat lump is all "SIT DOWN!!! SIT DOWN!! I can't SEE!"

Why not just stay in your La-Z Boy and watch VH1, human-lump? :huh:

It's Rock and ROLL!

You can be an old fan without being an OLD fan. :o

It's ****ing ROCK and ROLL! :o

Reminds me of when my singer and I went to see the Stones on the Voodoo Lounge tour.
We both actually loved 3 songs off the new album, the NEW album, that's rare.
So we were excited when they played them, and we're standing up....and this moustached fat lump is all "SIT DOWN!!! SIT DOWN!! I can't SEE!"

Why not just stay in your La-Z Boy and watch VH1, human-lump? :huh:

It's Rock and ROLL!

exactly!!! wtf!?! sit down!? we at a bloo'y rock and ro'll show, fk'n wa'kah :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"