• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Left 4 Dead details

cool. Hopefully its as good as that preview makes it out to be

Wow, it sounds really good. I hope it turns out that way and doesn't turn into another Resident Evil Outbreak or Saints Row where the Hype and promises are just too much to deliver on.

I think you created this same thread in the MS section.

Anyway, yea, i think this game can be really cool, if it sticks to the survival horror and not the wanky action like in Dead Rising. I'm hoping its like Outbreak, but better.

Well after watching the video, im not so sure. I dont really like the FPS part of it, i dont know why, but i rather fight zombies from the 3rd person perspective. The game also didnt look very good in that video. I dont know tho, ill reserve final judgement for when it drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"