Sequels Legendary Pictures & Thomas Tull Think Superman Sequel

Showtime

Your Friend In Time
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=21095

Diablo Movie in Development

Source: Legendary Pictures
June 18, 2007

The official Legendary Pictures website is listing a Diablo movie as being in development along with such projects as World of Warcraft, Clash of the Titans and the Superman Returns sequel.

The dark fantasy action-adventure game was released by Blizzard Entertainment in December of 1996. Set in the fictional Kingdom of Khanduras, Diablo has the player take control of a lone hero as he or she battles to rid the town of Tristram of the titular Lord of Terror and his demon minions.

An expansion pack, titled "Diablo: Hellfire," was released in 1997, followed by a sequel, "Diablo II," in 2000.

http://www.legendarypictures.com/index.php

^Awesome, more evidence to show this sequel is happening.

Yep, even my skeptical stubborness is now weakened even more so.

^Ha ha, i'm some people will still be skeptical Showtime so dont worry!

I think that is most likely a given, but I like to see that it's on the Legendary site. This is good news to me. It's little news, but good.

this sequel is happening. they are working on the the story

According to Legendary it is, and they are on board for funding as part of their deal.

According to Legendary it is, and they are on board for funding as part of their deal.
i dont understand what does this change.
singer,writters and producer said 3 weeks ago tha tthe sequel is happening.

i believe nothing, they said burton was gonna film the movie, they even had posters up back in 1998 and well we didnt get a film till 06 so until theres a blog i dont believe it and my fingers are still crossed hopeing it doesnt make production until they REBOOT

Looks like the financial support for the film is in place; theres not much stopping it now. I knew it was happening all along; all this controversy on here about rumors of it being canned seemed pretty baseless and just speculation; possibly just stemming from uninformed fanboys.

i believe nothing, they said burton was gonna film the movie, they even had posters up back in 1998 and well we didnt get a film till 06 so until theres a blog i dont believe it and my fingers are still crossed hopeing it doesnt make production until they REBOOT

noone can be sure if a movie will be realesed . maybe something will hapen tomorrow and TDK will not happen next year.

but fact is that they want to realese the SR sequel. fact is that they are working on the story.

Can't wait until production starts, so we can have something to discuss.

noone can be sure if a movie will be realesed . maybe something will hapen tomorrow and TDK will not happen next year.

but fact is that they want to realese the SR sequel. fact is that they are working on the story.

ive heard otherwise, ive heard horn is still reviewing everyhting... he said they might hold off

just things read here and there on this site, like Spacey possibly not retuning for the sequel... Horn not be happy that it didnt make a bigger impact at the box office...things of that nature...

i dont understand what does this change.
singer,writters and producer said 3 weeks ago tha tthe sequel is happening.

Well I was already caving a bit when I saw the videos of their interviews a couple weeks ago, but you're a smart guy, what is the difference between Legendary featuring something about the sequel as opposed to Singer and his crew? :woot:

Apples and oranges, this is a sequel to a recently released movie, not a restart of a franchise. The actors, sets, directors, writers are all in place. Although nothing is set in stone, I don't think it's comparable to the Burton movie.

just things read here and there on this site, like Spacey possibly not retuning for the sequel... Horn not be happy that it didnt make a bigger impact at the box office...things of that nature...

The Spacey situation is indeed interesting, but Superman doesn't have to have Lex to survive. He could die on the island with Kitty, maybe the dog will eat them.

Definitely a big step forward since they would be partial financeers. I definitely agree Legendary would know much more than Singer as well. Still though, I am very curious to see if this JLA script changes anything.

Definitely a big step forward since they would be partial financeers. I definitely agree Legendary would know much more than Singer as well. Still though, I am very curious to see if this JLA script changes anything.

I think Legendary saying something about the sequel is huge, because as you said, they are major financeers. This is also info coming from the "other side of the fence" as I have been waiting for. Sure it's not an annoucement, but it definately adds some credence from WB's side.

In regards to the JLA script, it could mean something it could mean nothing. If there is something I understand is the life and times of screenwriting, this script could be collecting dust in the vault for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"