Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by Thread Manager, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Ray could go dark because he's been hanging out with Nora too long.

There's always Ava too. Or we could get Rip coming back being evil now.

Amaya had trouble controlling the totem beasts at the start of season 3. Maybe they take her over completely?

Sara could go bad too.

They didn't say if any of these Legends would permanently turn evil, just that they would. Maybe it could be for a few episodes or most of the season, but are rescued in the end. That could be the season arc.

2. Derrick

Derrick Well-Known Member

The Atom was underused in the season finale. If he shrunk down to subatomic size he probably could have entered Mallus via the ears/nostrils and killed him from within...and they could still have Beebo involved as a distraction.

3. Lencho01

Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

4. Pennywise

Pennywise Well-Known Member

http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer-season-3-spoilers-deaths/

5. Slick

Slick Yup

That’s interesting.

6. Lencho01

Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Season 4 Will Tackle “Fugitive” Magical Creatures

7. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

No mention of Amaya up there, and yet she was stated to return? I'm therefore wondering if it's more a one or two parter for her. That said, there's no mention of Wall West either, and I was almost certain he'd be a fully incorporated member of the team when we saw him next!

8. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Well-Known Member

Well, Ava's not mentioned either, even though we know she was bumped up to a regular, so who knows? Could come out later.

9. Dark Raven

:huh:

She's mentioned right there at the start:

10. jolldan

jolldan Well-Known Member

So who else thought the Bebo vs. Mallus final showdown was possibly the most ridiculous thing in the show's history?

Not hating I actually enjoyed it just remember sitting saying to myself "this definitely wouldn't work in any other show lol"

11. Flash525

I did say 'oh for goodness sake' to myself when it happened, and you're right, had this of been any other CWDC show it would have been well out of place.

As we're very aware though, Legends knows no to take itself very seriously.

12. jolldan

jolldan Well-Known Member

Yeah a little part of me hoped it would be Voltron they transformed in to lol since they'd talked about it in that episode but the copyright issues would be a nightmare.

Can't wait for season 4. I expect many epic back and fourths with Constantine & Mick.

13. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Well-Known Member

Confirmed- Wally is no longer a series regular for Legends:

http://tvline.com/2018/06/05/legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-keiynan-lonsdale-leaving-series-regular/

14. Dark Raven

So where is he now? He wasn't exactly a regular for very long. He was more like a guest star.

I guess he has nowhere to go now then. He's not needed on the Flash nor on Legends. What will they say is the reason for him not joining them anymore?

15. Primal Slayer

Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

He is MIA, living his life. But this pisses me off. They screwed the character over on 2 shows in 1 year! And now he gets dumped from both.

Not cool.

16. proteus

proteus Well-Known Member

I doubt Legends dumped him. This must be his choice IMO. Phil Klemmer & everyone at Legends was very excited about him joining the show.

17. Flash525

Well that's unfortunate!! I thought he worked well on Legends and was going to be there full time. :( I can only conclude that this was his decision? Maybe he's got a (similar) deal to Katie Cassidy and Wentworth Miller? The opportunity to show up on Legends or Flash when the plot suits..?

18. eon001

eon001 Well-Known Member

Seems like he left on his own accord, which actually pisses me off for different reasons.
    https://screenrant.com/legends-tomorrow-flash-keiynan-lonsdale-exit/

Feels like he's having 1st world Hollywood problems. There's a young actor that would kill at an opportunity he seems to have flushed down the the toilet.

Hope they just recast. There might be a Wally in a different universe they can swap out.

19. Flash525

Is this really any different from what happened with Colton on Arrow?

If we've learnt anything from the multiverse (thus far) it's that people who are named the same, usually are the same. I suppose the only exception (to date) is Jay Garrick, but everyone else we've met has been a doppleganger. In any case, I don't think they need to recast him - it's not as if they knew what to do with the character anyway, so leaving him out (for now) might be the better idea.

20. eon001

eon001 Well-Known Member

Yea I guess it's the same thing as Colton. But didn't they give Keiynan enough time to go "soul searching"? He had a break from Flash. Seemed to come back ready to go, and now he want's to have another break? I think it's unfair on the writers of the show.

I don't mean to be an insensitive a$$hole, but it just wreaks of rich people Hollywood issues.
    :woot:
    [​IMG]

Either way, if they can't replace Wally, I would throw Jessie Quick in as a replacement speedster on Legends.

21. Flash525

I thought his initial break was at the writers choice (because they didn't know what to do with him - rather than his request?)

Hah, there's a chance, yeah, especially when you consider (in the comics) there's two Wally's; one black and one white, so they could go there if they wanted too. There's nothing to suggest that on a different Earth Barry marries Patty who has a brother named Wally (etc)?

In any case, Legends could certainly use a Speedster, although if not Wally, I don't know who. I'd have suggested Jay (if he wasn't due to retire) or maybe the young Speedster he's training, but then I suppose they'd want to stick to their Earth for that. I doubt it'll be Jessie - pretty sure the actress is involved in other projects.

I suppose what they could do is, once her mistake has been resolved, is to have Future Nora join the Legends? Jessica Parker Kennedy from what I'm aware tends to stick with shows she's apart of, so if they're looking to keep the character around, and she's happy to remain, it's a win-win. Be easy enough to drop her off in her own time once all is said and done too.

22. eon001

eon001 Well-Known Member

I think it was a little bit of both creative issues and his own personal life. Either way I hope he figures things out and finds happiness regardless.

You couldn't find a more supportive environment for an LGBTQ actor than the Berlanti U.

He'll be in for a quite an awakening when he looks for more roles outside of Flash. I feel bad for the kid because he probably doesn't realize the opportunity he's missed by ditching this role.

23. Flash525

Heh, I didn't even know he came out (Keiynan that is, I already know about Colton).

24. eon001

eon001 Well-Known Member

Yea he came out during his Wally's limbo. I just assumed it was all related.
    He talks about it on the LGBT WB panel.
    Around the 7:30 mark he even makes a joke about being the only gay guy on the panel that's playing a straight guy, while the straight actors are all playing LGBT characters.
    [YT]5JK2ztpm9Ek[/YT]

25. batdude

batdude Well-Known Member

Yup, you know, He was better on LOT than Flash, but he's throwing away something good here. They put him on two shows and a movie. That kind of luck doesn't grow on trees

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.