Marvel Season One

Already starting better than the FF movies. I always felt if they really wanted to tie Doom into the origin they'd've had him be the one to make their shielding faulty, hoping they'd die in the cosmic storm.

Fantastic Four is already out, is it any good?
And anybody knows when the other season one comics are going to be released?

i wouldn't recommend the FF one. The writing seems very poor to me overall, and the art is just okay. Oh well, here's hoping the rest are better.

I doubt it. It doesn't seem like Marvel is putting any importance on turning out a quality product with these at all.

I read it and tought it was ok, still picking Marvel Masterworks: Fantastic Four vol.1 is a better way to start, i think that they should have used namor teaming up with namor in the end. I wonder if Marvel's going to do a Season Two, doubt it.

Fantastic Four is already out, is it any good?
And anybody knows when the other season one comics are going to be released?

Hulk, X-Men and Spider-Man are all going to be released throughout this year. Amazon has the listing and dates for all of them.

Last edited:
I doubt it. It doesn't seem like Marvel is putting any importance on turning out a quality product with these at all.
I wish they hadn't made them at all, but I suppose I'm content enough with the fact that they're giving them very little promotion. It irks me when DC revamps Superman's origin every 6 months and makes a big deal about it each and every time. :o

So, have all the books been released?

Every single one of these has been low quality crap. I've started reading all of them, many of which I ended up just skimming or stopping altogether. Marvel obviously didn't care about what writers or artists they put on them.

I didn't find any of the ones I read any good either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"