World Lego?

Eddie Brock

Golden Domer
Reaction score
I know that Lego made Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 figures, but are they making Spider-Man 3? I don't really collect any more, I was just interested in seeing what they could do, specifically in the cases of Venom and Sandman.

Well they're making Kubrics (sp?) so I guess they're doing legos too. I don't collect either, I just think it's cool what they do with it.. They're gonna have the bell tower.. Betcha.. Sounds cool huh?

Well they're making Kubrics (sp?) so I guess they're doing legos too. I don't collect either, I just think it's cool what they do with it.. They're gonna have the bell tower.. Betcha.. Sounds cool huh?
Yeah, I have no intention of buying them. I just want to see them. I never thought that they would work out Doc Ock, but they proved me wrong.

Mega Bloks got the License-

however if you, like i did, feel a need to make your own lego ones the following lego heads were officially recommend by the graphic designer who makes the minifig designs for lego

Sandman- Ron Weasly(new version)
3626bpb229.jpg

Eddie Brock- Draco Malfoy
3626bpx95.gif

Gwen- (this one's a toss up first off is the one he picked, followed by my pick)
Hermoine (new version)- his pick
3626bpb210.jpg

Catwoman- my pick
3626bpb257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1