Leone Westerns fans, rejoice.

Sony sucks, MGM spent money restoring General Witchfinder for the Midnite Movie line, and now there not even going release it, instead we get some ****ty pirate movies to coincide with PoTC2... :cmad:

B00005NCZC.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well now Fox is handling MGM's library so who knows...

Gammy79 said:
I guess Fox is a bit better...? :confused:

... Well I don't see them releasing the 5th edition of Men in Black, do you :confused:

Yes, actually I do see them releasing that :(
When Will Smith has a new baby, they'll release the "SUPER DUPER WILLY JR. LOL" edition, with all new bonus features (just a new trailer, rest of features = same)

Gammy79 said:
Yes, actually I do see them releasing that :(
When Will Smith has a new baby, they'll release the "SUPER DUPER WILLY JR. LOL" edition, with all new bonus features (just a new trailer, rest of features = same)

I was refering to Fox, as we speak Sony already working on the 7th edition.

I haven't seen Witchfinder General for about 20 years...it would be nice to see a good restored copy.

Damn it! I just got the Dollars trilogy as a gift today :(

Mentok said:
Damn it! I just got the Dollars trilogy as a gift today :(
You act like that's a bad thing.:confused:

SE's for these movies have come out in R2 in quite a while, well over a year. By all means, do catch "A Fistfull of Dynamite" if you can. It's an awsome/hard view over the mexican revolution and an overall very touching movie, with the typical Leone characters and humor.

and will have missing scenes restored.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The deleted scenes from Good Bad and Ugly were pure S***!! Stupid, pointless, and completely ineffective! Not a single good thing from those deleted scenes. And the best part was hearing the ADR from the very obviously older voices of Eastwood and Wallach.

Goddamnit that pisses me off.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The deleted scenes from Good Bad and Ugly were pure S***!! Stupid, pointless, and completely ineffective! Not a single good thing from those deleted scenes.

I can't imagine the movie in a different version i have seen (I own the extended cut) what scenes were new to you?

Carmine Falcone said:
I can't imagine the movie in a different version i have seen (I own the extended cut) what scenes were new to you?

When Tuco goes into the cave to hire people to help him track Blondie, and that weird voiceover plays. Pointless and plain weird. Not to mention not at all seemless sound effects and inappropriate musical cues.

The next scene should be obvious to you. Its when Blondie and Angeleyes are camped out at the river, and Blondie kills Angeleyes's lackeys. Angeleyes doesn't even have the same voice because Van Cleef was dead and Eastwood reprises his role, but he's much older and it sounds it, and he does NOT sound like Eastwood from that time. We don't need this scene because we already know how smart and cunning Blondie is.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
When Tuco goes into the cave to hire people to help him track Blondie, and that weird voiceover plays. Pointless and plain weird. Not to mention not at all seemless sound effects and inappropriate musical cues.

The next scene should be obvious to you. Its when Blondie and Angeleyes are camped out at the river, and Blondie kills Angeleyes's lackeys. Angeleyes doesn't even have the same voice because Van Cleef was dead and Eastwood reprises his role, but he's much older and it sounds it, and he does NOT sound like Eastwood from that time. We don't need this scene because we already know how smart and cunning Blondie is.

the dubbing is indeed quite bad in the Tuco cave scene but I liked it anyway. And it explains why the bandits show up in the hotel in the next scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"