• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Liam Neeson is an Unknown White Male

Just saw the trailer, this looks like a really cool thriller.

this movie looks better than i imagined.... amazing trailer!!

I liked that trailer. Kind of interesting.

"I didn't forget everything"

^Liam Neeson has always been awesome but he seems to be increasing in badassery in his middle age.

(Never gonna happen but it makes me wonder what a decent Darkman sequel would be like with Neeson at this stage in his career.)

I am officially looking forward to this film.

Ms. Jones' boobs looked great in that dress.:awesome:

Good trailer. These movies are either good or really bad. No inbetween. Hoping for the former.

Looks pretty good. At first when I read what this was about on the previous page awhile back it, sounded like a ripoff of Shattered but this looks quite different.

If there is only one certain in my life and it was a bada$$ Liam Neeson film where he just kills people throughout it every two years, I will have died a happy man.

A couple of things from the movie rubs me the wrong way,on one hand it copies Inception a bit,even though I really don't like it(Inception). And secondly a bit of it was filmed as if it was being like Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas on purpose,the camera work near the beginning of the trailer. I don't hate that movie,it doesn't help the movie really work imo.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this.

I was really looking forward to this but when I saw it this past weekend I was unfortunately disappointed. The pacing wasn't that great, it was predictable, the CG was very noticeable, and January Jones' acting was horrendous. Really the only parts I enjoyed were the fight scenes and the car chase, which had some cool cinematography (However other parts other the film had very awkward cinematography that had the camera tilting unnecessarily). If your a Liam Neeson fan and want to see him kick some ass then just wait for it to come out on DVD and rent it.

Decent thriller, definitely a solid B / B+. Plus Liam had one of the best one liners I've heard in a while.

“I didn’t forget everything. I remember how to kill you, *******.” :awesome:

Thank God they changed the title from 'Unknown White Male''

Decent thriller, definitely a solid B / B+. Plus Liam had one of the best one liners I've heard in a while.

“I didn’t forget everything. I remember how to kill you, *******.” :awesome:

Good quote, just not as good as some in Taken:

Bryan: I push one button and 38 agents are here before you have time to scratch your worthless balls.

Bryan: You come to this country, take advantage of the system and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me. And for that the rate just went up 10%.

Good quote, just not as good as some in Taken:

Bryan: I push one button and 38 agents are here before you have time to scratch your worthless balls.

Bryan: You come to this country, take advantage of the system and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me. And for that the rate just went up 10%.

Well, that whole scene is priceless, especially when you add in the fact that NO ONE questions why, despite pretending to be a French inspector, he's got an American accent!

am i the only one who thinks Liam's American accent tends to be..shakey. He doesn't sound American; or rather maybe an American who was raised abroad in Europe and then moved back to the States (like Johnny Depp's current real life accent is a mix of American and English)

yeah I wouldn't say he has a all American accent, either way I've been wanting to see this for the last several weeks, hopefully I have time to see it this weekend.

I saw this today finally and I got to say it was pretty enjoyable. Not as bad ass as Taken, but it's funny because the movies feel like they could almost exist in the same universe. I did love the "I didn't forget everything." line. That was a great moment. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"