• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lie to Me

Whoa, I didn't see that coming.

Great episode. The first two episodes have been excellent so far. Nice to see James Marsters make a cameo. I loved him as Braniac in Smallville.

Another solid episode. I haven't been disappointed yet this season.

Me neither. Cal's awesome.

I was surprised to see his daughter with him. Isn't his ex-wife supposed to be moving and taking the daughter, or trying to?

she was, but he bought her out of her half of the company... so she could create her won firm in the same area, rather than moving to Chicago to run someone elses.

Saw last nights episode earlier.... loved it.....though i do have one question.... was that 'Colonel-Doctor' from scrubs in the hospital near the end?

That's exactly who I thought it was!

Interesting episode tonight. I like how the went away from the 2 plot line episode and made it into one huge plot. I'm guessing Lightman and Foster are gonna date sometime in the near future.

That's been obvious to me since quite early on in the first season.....

Anybody know where I can watch this episode that came on Monday for free?

Had to be done. Loved the chemistry between those two.

anyone catch the simpsons reference?

i got House's, it was easy but i missed lie to me's

Good episode. I'm glad they shed some light on Reynolds' character. I wonder who's next...

This show is quite the nice find of the year for me. Very well done episodes and stories, and Tim Roth is great in this. :up:

Just saw last week's episode with the farmer at the Treasury Department. This show is really good at throwing plot twists around. :up:

So...no more Agent Reynolds.

I started watching this show couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. The show is incredibly smart and I can't take my eyes off of Tim Roth plus it's great that he can actually use his British accent.

Last edited:
The show still rocks. FYI, in the last episode, they mentioned a video in the beginning about Golden Eagles and Goats. Here it is. Crazy.

[YT]Yz7FFlFy8eM[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"