Lieutenant Dan!!!!!!!!

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
just got done watching this flick on ABC, I get emotional everytime i watch, what a classic film.

how do you feel about the film?

Indeed a superb film. Almost impossible for me not to get teary eyed.

What movie are we talking about? :grin: :ninja:

Edit:im dead

LOL I had it on while browsing Dragonball forums. I still like it after all these years and the fx are seamless, a testament to the great work put into leg-deletion technology. Too bad Tom hanks is fat now.

This movie is so awesome and funny....and sad. :( I mean, the worst **** happens to this guy.

LOL I had it on while browsing Dragonball forums. I still like it after all these years and the fx are seamless, a testament to the great work put into leg-deletion technology. Too bad Tom hanks is fat now.

nah man, have you seen him lately? he's back to his skinny self.

No though he did a drastic slim down in cast away. I suppose he could have hit the gym again. That's good because he makes me lose hope for the future with every extra chin and love handle.

Was there a prequel to Forest Gump that I was unaware of? A prequel focused entirely on Lt. Dan entitled "Lieutenant Dan!!!!"?

heh, is this thread about Forrest Gump? Soon as I saw the title I remembered that line in Forrest Gump...

FG is a freakin modern day classic, that will be remembered as such in ages to come.

I loved Lieutenant Dan , What a miserable bastard. Poor guy.

It's one of those rare films that still holds up with the current movies of today after tons of multiple viewings, much like Jurassic Park.

No matter what I'm doing, if this movie is on and I'm flipping through channels I always stop and watch, it's just a great movie.

Lt. Dan We only have two rules in this outfit...take care of your feet, and don't go doing something stupid, like getting yourself killed.

Forrest I sure hope I don't let him down.

Was there a prequel to Forest Gump that I was unaware of? A prequel focused entirely on Lt. Dan entitled "Lieutenant Dan!!!!"?
6071754_14b54a27cb_m.jpg

It's one of those rare films that still holds up with the current movies of today after tons of multiple viewings, much like Jurassic Park.

agreed.

I love this film. I always get teary-eyed throughout the last 10 minutes.

Best scene:

Lt. Dan: What's wrong with your lips?

Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir.

Lt. Dan: Yeah, well, you better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

I personally thought it was about Gary Sinise's band, Lt. Dan Band.

One of my favorites.

The Forrest/Jenny scenes, particularly the wedding, are my favorites. I'm a softie. :o

I may not know what love is, but I do love this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"