Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

Speaking of Avi..... I am rewatching the episode now, i missed a bit of the beginning...

He takes a computer selfie of his junk :lmao:

Lena's comments/reactions made it even more hilarious. :hehe: I love those two.

She said it was shapely. :p

Avi dancing and taking pictures of his junk was really random.

Ray is going to lose his share in the football team some how. I don't see the Donovan's getting long term happiness on this show unless it is ending.

I'm REALLY scared for Avi. I hate that the pervy FBI guy is back for vengeance. :argh:

Katie's braces need a separate credit. It's so distracting!

I'm glad Hank Azari-The FBI guy - took a crack at those braces...i'm mean seriously. Is that Katie's real braces, or something just for the show?

And the Terri/Abbie lust gets deeper and deeper. Next thing you know, they'll be helping each other relieve all kindz of stress...all kindzzzzzz. :cwink:

Last edited:
if they are actually Katies or not i dont know.. but they used the excuse saying the braces will fix her migraines.

I love this show.

and lets change the title to Ray Donovan lol its getting annoying to find Liev!

Mickey devious. Ray devious. Finney, screwed. I hope Ray ****s up that teacher too

I don't know if I can blame the teacher totally, Bridge has been basically stalking this dude. She hasn't taken no for an answer yet and everybody has been telling her no don't pursue it. Her response has been the most cliche teenage girl answer " i love him" somebody needs to smack some sense into her.

I don't know if I can blame the teacher totally, Bridge has been basically stalking this dude. She hasn't taken no for an answer yet and everybody has been telling her no don't pursue it. Her response has been the most cliche teenage girl answer " i love him" somebody needs to smack some sense into her.
Her storyline was the worst this season, she definitely needs that smack for sure.

i still want to see the teacher meet Rays bat.

I didn't say she doesn't get the bat too... He is going to give in, just watch. he is a creeeeep.

How the hell did Finney not hear Ray and Co disposing the body in the dumpster when it was just on the other side of the pool…?

Anyhow, if i was that teacher i would contact the cops and the school admin to cover my ass, asap.

And Terry and Abby are so going to get it on! :awesome:

Bunchy going to be a dad.
Got some nice shootouts in this episode.

Man great end to a great season. Ray broke my heart in this finale. This season was better than season 2 and on par with season 1 for me. Glad to see that terry pulled threw.

Saw last week's episode and this week's finale back to back and they were both ace. :up: :awesome: I got tired just watching everything that Ray and his gang had to deal with. From Finney to Bridge to Micky and the Armenians. Exhausting! SO happy that [blackout]both Avi and Terry made it out alive. I was scared for the both of them.[/blackout] Liev friggin' brought it big time in that confession scene. :up:

That QotSA song at the end was a perfect choice.

If anybody wants to read this.
http://tvline.com/2015/09/27/ray-donovan-finale-recap-season-3-terry-death/

Last edited:
uh good finale... but really... mcshane and holmes.... had nothing to do with it?

Bridget got a little annoying with her obsession with the teacher in the latter half of the season.

Damn bloodbath. Could be avoided if Mick didn't ruin everyone's lives with his BS.

I think the Armenians and Aryans will comeback to haunt the Donovans next season like ex-FBI Hank Azaria did this season.
That QotSA song at the end was a perfect choice.

Yep, good use of 'The Vampyre Of Time and Memory'

Just watched the finale and now I'm emotionally exhausted. Holy crap was that good.

Good finale. My biggest fear was that Terry wasn't going to make it. Glad he did...although they could have left it as a cliff hanger for next season.

That shoot out and neck slice...:eek:

No Connor..

Can't help but wonder where Bridget thinks she is going to go with no worldly experience. She seems nothing more than a spoiled little girl to me. Maybe now she'll get a taste of the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"