Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

I like Avi a lot too, I hope he does more.

Ray treats him like **** :funny:

True, but still better than Bunchie's wife treats him lol

i can't stand Bunchy's wife lol.

Bunchy likes her that way. :p

That Pinky guy was a special kind of weird.

Conor is clueless.

This is far and away the best season yet. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Agreed favorite episode so far.

What was the name of the song that played at the end. Magic something.

Glad to see Liev and Jon get nominated again. Last season was some of their best work.

I could die happy never hearing Liev sing again. :p

I love seeing Ray and Abbie on the same team. I really hope Ray doesn't **** up again. It would make the character almost irredeemable.

Well this series finally woke up. Sunday night's season 4 episode 6 was probably one of the best I've ever seen out of this show.

The whole season has been great. Although I am really disappointed in Ray cheating on Abby again. That part was, IMO, wholly unnecessary and uncreative. I get that things were going too good for Ray and he had to fall but Belacov's presence alone, and what happened to that boxer, was enough torture to Ray as was his involvement in sex trafficking. He didn't need to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife. It doesn't sink him any further. It simply makes him unlikable.

Granted, it is somewhat forgivable because of the fact that he was basically catatonic. But still, pretty low.

The whole season has been great. Although I am really disappointed in Ray cheating on Abby again. That part was, IMO, wholly unnecessary and uncreative. I get that things were going too good for Ray and he had to fall but Belacov's presence alone, and what happened to that boxer, was enough torture to Ray as was his involvement in sex trafficking. He didn't need to cheat on his cancer-stricken wife. It doesn't sink him any further. It simply makes him unlikable.

Granted, it is somewhat forgivable because of the fact that he was basically catatonic. But still, pretty low.

I think he was doing whatever it took to ensure his family's safety. That art dealer was a powerful ally for him, confirmed by Abby when he was about to come clean - granted he still detonated a bomb on all that at the end. LOL

Yeah, it was disappointing (and disgusting considering that Abby has cancer) but this is probably the only time where I can't hate him too much for it. While not physical, he was forced into it. Basically, if he refuses, he'd risk Sonia's wrath and she can possibly come after his family. And you can tell that it's eating him on the inside. I think this is the first time he actually wanted to tell Abby about it. He usually doesn't care enough to tell her. The entire episode is basically him being reduced to her personal lap dog which is why I think he completely snapped in the end (factor in the death of that poor girl).

Am I the only one completely annoyed with Connor? Like can he just go and accidentally shoot himself?! This kid. Ugh.

I've never been a big fan of Conner, like he thinks everything should just be handed to him. He has no idea how hard his dad actually works. :(

That being said, I think his exchanges with Javi have been hilarious. Javi just has no time for this idiotic kid's bull ****. :funny:

Am I the only one completely annoyed with Connor? Like can he just go and accidentally shoot himself?! This kid. Ugh.

They're overdoing it with his character. I understand they wanted to show a son who wants to be like dad and is starting to cut loose - but he's too obnoxious.

I literally cringed when he started rapping.

I somehow doubt we've seen the end of the Texan. Stacy Keach is a pretty well known actor. You don't hire a well known actor to have a 5 or 6 second scene where he stares meaningfully at Ray. I feel like, since so much of the last two seasons have focused on Ray as a person, the Texan will return and sort of serve as a possible future for Ray as he comes to a cross road as to whether to continue with his redemption or go back to his old life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"