life after filmschool X-Men

X

xmenaremylife2

Has anybody seen this special on Fox Movie Channel? My friend told me about this show where three film school students interview the producer Ralph Winter about making X-MEN THE LAST STAND. He talks about all the work that went into the bridge sequence. I've got to see it before Friday. Has anybody found it online?:up:

I TiVo'd it. They showed a good amount of behind the scenes footage. The one that stands out the most for me, was one of Storm flying (soaring, not spinning) and as she lands she does an over the head flip right before landing on the floor. (It was pre-CG, and Halle was on wires)

littyx said:
I TiVo'd it. They showed a good amount of behind the scenes footage. The one that stands out the most for me, was one of Storm flying (soaring, not spinning) and as she lands she does an over the head flip right before landing on the floor. (It was pre-CG, and Halle was on wires)

Could you please post it online litty?

Sorry Pauluz, I have it on my TiVo, not on my comp.

littyx said:
Sorry Pauluz, I have it on my TiVo, not on my comp.

Hell, I don't even know what TiVo is, just know its good! :D

xmenaremylife2 said:
Has anybody seen this special on Fox Movie Channel? My friend told me about this show where three film school students interview the producer Ralph Winter about making X-MEN THE LAST STAND. He talks about all the work that went into the bridge sequence. I've got to see it before Friday. Has anybody found it online?:up:
I just watched it on Fox Movie Channel. It was great. Ralph Winter the producer of X-MEN 1 & 2 and now THE LAST STAND as well as FANTASTIC FOUR. Lots of cool behind the scene video! He talks about working with Marvel, working on location and the "Mutant Factory" among other things.
A quick visit to the website shows that it will play next on May 26 at 7:30 pm, May 27 at 3:30 pm and May 27 at 7:30 pm. Pretty cool indepth info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"