Like coffee?

Not into boobs, but into my 'elephant'. ;) :o :p

I didn't know you had an elephant.....

oooooh, your imaginary elephant......nope not into imaginary elephants....only real ones.:word:

I didn't know you had an elephant.....

oooooh, your imaginary elephant......nope not into imaginary elephants....only real ones.:word:
Not my pet elephant but what I call it. Don't feign ignorance here, Kel. You know what I'm talking about. :ninja: :oldrazz:

Oh dear, I can think of too many trunk innuendos :o
Hahaha! It has nothing to do with an elephant's trunk but more with what I've named my imaginary pet elephant. Anyway, you, me and Kel should have coffee together some time. I'll be fun. :ninja:

Hahaha! It has nothing to do with an elephant's trunk but more with what I've named my imaginary pet elephant. Anyway, you, me and Kel should have coffee together some time. I'll be fun. :ninja:

What are you saying....???? that Pickle and myself won't be fun?:o:o

You, with an elephant named butthole....????

What are you saying....???? that Pickle and myself won't be fun?:o:o
That's not what I was saying and you know it! :mad:

You, with an elephant named butthole....????
You... you... you revealed his magic name and now he won't come to me anymore when I call him. :(

Bnight is still trying to figure out whats going on. :lmao:

But so am I :ninja:

When you are a little older, young man, you will REALLY know what's going on. ;)

Bnight is still trying to figure out whats going on. :lmao:

Bnight is still trying to figure out what I meant when I asked him if he's ever researched "said tribe" in reference to the one he said a particular place was named after :csad:

I missed that Conversation, but I'm sure it was cute.

Sounds like a lot of people who get coffee and are preparing for a ****** day will have something nice to look at before they head off. I mean hell if I saw some nice ******* while waiting to get served or got served by some nice ones id be happy going into work I mean its like....I just saw some **** what else can go wrong? I mean im an ass man but yeah.

As I told Kel, "No one comes between me and my Butthole!"
But now she's ruined it by revealing his magic name to the public. Kel... how could you? :csad:

Last edited:
All we need now is a Strip Club / Pizza Shop. Then Al Bundy's dreams will come true. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"