Lily James and Sebastian Stan are PAM & TOMMY

Lilly James is killing it so far in this and Sebastian Stan is also really chewing the scenery in this and is in ultimate dukeebag mode as Tommy Lee which is honestly a blast to watch.

That bit where he's actually having a conversation with his prosthetic dick voiced by TJ Miller is going to haunt me for a while though, especially those close-up shots lol.

Is it true than Pam Anderson wasn't involved in or getting dough from this at all?

Lily James has seamlessly morphed into Pam Anderson, it's insane. Stan is fun to watch as Tommy also. Speaking of, I just watched the second episode and this GIF bears repeating:

tumblr_ouqlvq2s1A1wu7qxxo2_500.gifv

That bit where he's actually having a conversation with his prosthetic dick voiced by TJ Miller is going to haunt me for a while though, especially those close-up shots lol.
It was actually Jason Mantzoukas but I'm still stunned at that whole scene being in there. Was not expecting that at all lol

The hair and makeup department on this show truly deserves all of the awards. I am very amazed at how Lily and Sebastian both just transformed into Pam & Tommy.

I was ill-prepared for all the full frontals in this with Sebastian's talking, CGI(?) dick...
giphy.gif

but it's entertaining lol.

Love the soundtrack too.

yeah great scene…but what happened after that is disturbing af. And I‘ve seen a lot of naked people, since it’s normal to go naked into saunas in my country.

This show made me go down a Youtube rabbit hole of Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee clips.

Saw one of Pamela guest starring on one of their son's reality shows, and she was visiting the country. Apparently as soon as Trump got elected, she moved to France.

Now that's a smart cookie.

This show made me go down a Youtube rabbit hole of Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee clips.

Saw one of Pamela guest starring on one of their son's reality shows, and she was visiting the country. Apparently as soon as Trump got elected, she moved to France.

Now that's a smart cookie.

She’s not that smart. She thinks Julian Assange is wonderful (despite clear evidence that he helped Trump win the 2016 election and hid out for years in an embassy to avoid sexual assault charges) and blamed Hillary for Trump.

She’s not that smart. She thinks Julian Assange is wonderful (despite clear evidence that he helped Trump win the 2016 election and hid out for years in an embassy to avoid sexual assault charges) and blamed Hillary for Trump.

FYI those assault charges were dropped and likely politically motivated in order to extradite him. And someone defending a whistleblower doesn't make them dumb, they just have different ideals... For instance that war crimes are in the public interest :p

But lets not get started on politics in a Pamela Anderson thread haha

Kind of makes this whole thing kind of icky to watch to be honest..

While i like him, Seb Stan saying he watched their sex tape for research during an interview was a cringe look. Just keep that to yourself.

While i like him, Seb Stan saying he watched their sex tape for research during an interview was a cringe look. Just keep that to yourself.

Come on, the 50s are 70 years ago..
He didnt say even he touch himself during that or something similair.

Come on, the 50s are 70 years ago..
He didnt say even he touch himself during that or something similair.

It's more about "you're doing a project that centers on a private sex tape being stolen and the subject of said tape already is against the project" so stating you watched their sec tape isn't a charming moment

FYI those assault charges were dropped and likely politically motivated in order to extradite him. And someone defending a whistleblower doesn't make them dumb, they just have different ideals... For instance that war crimes are in the public interest :p

But lets not get started on politics in a Pamela Anderson thread haha

I’m not defending war crimes, and some of the information Wikileaks brought to light was important. But that also doesn’t mean very specific sexual assault allegations against him were politically motivated. This article gives a good summary of everything.

Watched the first three episodes today, and while I do think they went a bit excessive in the nudity department(yeah, sorry I’m a bit of a prude, and a talking penis was…definitely…a choice) I thought this was pretty well done, and Lily and Stan were utterly transformative in their performances. Good stuff. Can’t wait for the next episodes!

I’m not defending war crimes, and some of the information Wikileaks brought to light was important. But that also doesn’t mean very specific sexual assault allegations against him were politically motivated. This article gives a good summary of everything.

FYI that article is dated several months before those assault charges were dropped altogether. But they've long been suspected as politically motivated, because the US has been looking for any and every chance to have him extradited.

As an Australian, I'm very across this story. Anything Assange related is generally pretty well covered by our media down here, since he's basically been left out to dry overseas by the Aus Govt, so as not to hurt relationships with the US Govt.

But anyway, my point is it's not necessarily fair to imply someone is an idiot for defending Assange. That said, I don't know much else about Pamela Anderson these days, so I can't comment one way or the other haha

FYI that article is dated several months before those assault charges were dropped altogether. But they've long been suspected as politically motivated, because the US has been looking for any and every chance to have him extradited.

As an Australian, I'm very across this story. Anything Assange related is generally pretty well covered by our media down here, since he's basically been left out to dry overseas by the Aus Govt, so as not to hurt relationships with the US Govt.

But anyway, my point is it's not necessarily fair to imply someone is an idiot for defending Assange. That said, I don't know much else about Pamela Anderson these days, so I can't comment one way or the other haha

Fair enough, but to be clear I didn’t actually call her an idiot; just noted that she’s made some stupid statements, blaming Hillary for Trump and not the guy who actually helped him during his campaign (Assange). Anyway though, no need to derail the thread further.

That's where I'm at personally. Not knocking anyone else for watching it. But it seems messed up how the filmmakers went about it.
I was looking forward to it, but it seems weird that they're acting like they're helping out Anderson and portraying what she went through sympathetically and criticizing how she was treated while they themselves are exploiting her too.

Just seems like a weird move to make a show about a sex crime, pat yourself on the back, and not have the actual victim input or even get paid off it

Yeah that's a weird move

Last edited:
I feel that way now after watching episode 4. Seeing Pam and Tommy go through the process of having a miscarriage set to Four Non Blondes' "What's Up" was firmly in the poor taste category. What's more is I looked it up and Pam actually miscarried months before the burglary even happened so this was added into the show just for dramatic purposes. So, even more wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"