Comics List Your MOST Hard-Hitting, Emotionally Charged Spider-Man Stories/Arcs!

I liked Shed, too. I thought I was alone in that.

Too bad no one died in Goblin Nation, outside Lamaze. Even Otto was initially "meh" about his capture.

Um… Otto died during Goblin Nation (or at least was wiped in a way that's analogous to "death").

Um… Otto died during Goblin Nation (or at least was wiped in a way that's analogous to "death").

I'm betting he is still there. Just like how Peter was in the back of his mind the whole time.

Peter was hesitant to access Otto's memories in ASM #1. They have yet to explain where Otto's body went as well.

Don't forget that Otto had that solid light machine that Stunner used. He could have always still had his backup stored on there.

Picked up the relaunch today. Learning to Crawl if off to a good start.

Oh my god, I finally got to Amazing Spider-Man 698 last night, and that is one of the best single issues of Spider-Man period, in my opinion.

There aren't very many that hit harder than that!

Could anyone tell me some great stories featuring Black-Suited Symbiote Spidey? I just started reading Spider-Man: Blue and it is pretty good so far.

Spider-Man Super Specials had a great Symbiote Story that took place before Jean died.

Reading Kraven's Last Hunt for the first time. Good intro by J.M. DeMatteis! Interesting insight in storytelling. Just finished the first issue and loved it. He wasn't lying about Mike Zeck's art either! Such good stuff. Unfortunately, I have work in the am and have to go to bed. I hope the book holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"