Comics Should Harry have been brought back instead of Norman?

JJJ's Ulcer

Avenger
Reaction score
As a lot of you know, the original idea for the clone-saga mastermind was Harry Osborn... Reading back on JM DeMatteis's Harry/Goblin stories made me think that his return could have brought some cool, emotionally loaded stories to Spider-Man. Sure, his send-off was classic, but so was Norman's, and while Norman seems to be more of a brilliant mastermind with more of a reach, there was something about Harry that was more personal (until "forced" baggage with Norman like him killing Reilly, baby May, kidnapping Aunt May and Normie, almost killing Flash, blah blah, etc happened) about their fued and more sad. Now I don't hate Norman's return like others did. I think he's had some good stories (and some REALLY bad stories too ofcourse). But I can't help but think what Harry's return would have brought.

So my question is which outcome of the clone-saga mastermind would you have preferred...

Delete this double-post. Board was slow so I gave one too many clicks... :-/

did the story really need a grand mastermind no one saw coming?

Thats for you to decide. Hence the poll. Please if you're gonna reply do it in the other thread that won't be deleted. :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"